Bach - B minor Mass
Bach - Christmas Oratorio
Bach - Cantatas

Sod it, let's just say Bach

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
An excuse to invade other countries and start wars...oh, hang on, you said good things.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Catholics will tell you the Sacrament of Confession.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Surely it is better to ask someone forgiveness if you have committed some form of misdeed against them, rather than go via a third party.

In my family we are half Jewish and half Catholic, I remember at my first confession the priest asked me who the man was stood outside the confessional and trying to listen in. Don't worry I reassured him, that man is my lawyer!

kiddie fiddlers, wars, a twat in a silly hat, a wailing wall, pyramids, people who cross themselves in public displays of pagan superstition, poverty as the church rolls in gold, hypocrisy, argumentative people who say they love and are peaceful, people who barely work except for a few minutes on a sunday, and don't want to be bothered once they've read their bit.....

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have travelled round some of the roughest and most impoverished parts of South America and Eastern Africa, one thing that struck me was that you found communities where the only really decent brick built building was a church, I always felt the community would have been a lot better off if it had been a school or a hospital.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here