Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good start to the Bloom regime then...

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Thats what I hate about most of the people who write on this board.

I dont know this withdean wanderer from adam and do not agree with what was written by him...but if thats his opinion of the situation then so be it. He doesn deserve to be slated and told to f*** off or to be told this or that.

The fact is...we all support the albion...whether your the most loyal fan who goes to 46 league games or just someone who is sat on here on a saturday at 3pm....we all support the albion.

Too many little mugs are to quick to jump on the insult band wagon because of someones opinions of the currant situation doesnt match their own.

A rant or a well factually structured thread about the situation are still backed up with opinion.

Or should we all agree about everything?

Withdean mate...say what you want...if you think Blooms a cun*...then you should say it....and if you think like me that Murray is an overated and lazy Nothern pric* who doesnt deserve to lace Gary Harts boots & deserves the rainy north after the lack of commitment he has shown...then you should say it.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
God, what a load of tripe.

Firstly, 'Oh Lads', where on EARTH have I blamed Bloom for anything?

But this thread doesn't bode well - when Bloom starts making f*** ups, people will seemingly be blinded by the "he's paying for Falmer, so who cares" attitude. That's not right.

Secondly, the only other disagreement i'm hearing on this thread is about Whing.

Well evidence suggests he's not going to sign. Yes, nobody can blame the player, but fact is, it is a BAD thing for the club that the Player of the year is (probably) walking away.

Same for Owusu? Just how many 1 in 2 strikers do people think are out there? Surely Revell, Turienzo, Gatting, Dixon, Robinson, Elder and Davies show that in amongst the good strikers, there are a LOT of shit ones. Throw in Hart's fitness and Forster's buggered knee, as well as the fact Davies and Dixon are crap. Losing Owusu - a potential disaster.

Murray - second top scorer last season, one of the leading, if not THE leading assist maker. And he only played a handful of games! Yes, he's had a bad season with injury, but it's the first of his career and doesn't mean the rest of his career is buggered. Losing him is CRIMINAL.

Yes - Bloom's money will do wonders in the long term.
However, short term-wise, and although it might not be Bloom's fault, we're in a MESS, and him and Slade need to to sort that sharpish or this season will go down the Pan. Again.

:bowdown::bowdown: he is correct take you fuckin rose tinted glasses off, WW has posted a decent argument here, he isnt sayin he wishes we never had bloom but he is sayin there is a worry atm :blush:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Oh, and why's everyone assuming we've got millions and millions to spend on good players?
Maybe Bloom has used up all his spare change on the stadium, perhaps?

Even then, I don't see why players would want to spend 2 seasons at a complete shithole to be abused by unappreciative idiots if they don't run around a lot and clap the fans.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
:bowdown::bowdown: he is correct take you fuckin rose tinted glasses off, WW has posted a decent argument here, he isnt sayin he wishes we never had bloom but he is sayin there is a worry atm :blush:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

A NSC reader with a bit of intelligence that has the ability to read without jumping on the WW is a **** bandwagon!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

I dont know this withdean wanderer from adam and do not agree with what was written by him...but if thats his opinion of the situation then so be it. He doesn deserve to be told to f*** off .

f*** off! :lolol:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Off the subject a second...HOW IS ADAM EL ABD STILL AN ALBION PLAYER? He's a total Cun*!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Joke" crowds ?
We were 12th in the average attendence league this season. Not bad considering the crap we have had to put up with.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
"Joke" crowds ?
We were 12th in the average attendence league this season. Not bad considering the crap we have had to put up with.

Couldn't believe that myself, just a shame quite a few only come along to moan about certain players rather than get behind the team

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
"Joke" crowds ?

I think he was talking about the moaners at Withdean - e.g. the people who shout that Murray is a lazy offside dickhead despite his goals yet worship Tommy Fraser for running around in circles

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I don't see why everyone is getting that annoyed with the thread starter. Nothing wrong with a bit of Devil's advocate every now and again. Nothing he has written is untrue either.

Still you could look at things a bit differently, I mean we have got a manager with half a brain in charge who seems to know what he wants to do with the club so I'm still looking up. It all depends whether your glass is half fulll or half empty.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Owusu fucks off
Whing tells us to shove it
Murray wants out

Apparently season ticket take-up is low, and we can't find anyone who wants us to play us in a pre-season friendly.

Good start!

Still, everything is fine according to many. Whing is apparently 'easily replaceable,' (just like Dan Harding was....5 years later) Owusu is 'nothing special' (despite practically keeping us up on his own) and Murray is 'always injured' and a 'lazy git who should do one because we're better off with the hard working Craig Davies, as well as Hart and Forster who clearly have a superior injury track record'....

Oh, and we've still got Johnny Dixon.

'Sake!!!
Oh you forgot about them still building that f***ing stadium.

Life is really bad for us.

TB

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Any club pulling in less people than Swindon and Stockport has joke crowds in my book, Easy.

Harsh. Considering we were in the 3rd division spending our 10th consecutive season in an expensive, uncovered shitpit of a stadium that away fans rightly avoid like the plague, and were watching some of the worst football ever witnessed since our return to Sussex, I'm quite amazed that we still pulled in bigger crowds than half the division.

I dont know this withdean wanderer from adam and do not agree with what was written by him...but if thats his opinion of the situation then so be it. He doesn deserve to be slated and told to f*** off or to be told this or that.

The fact is...we all support the albion...whether your the most loyal fan who goes to 46 league games or just someone who is sat on here on a saturday at 3pm....we all support the albion.

Too many little mugs are to quick to jump on the insult band wagon because of someones opinions of the currant situation doesnt match their own.

A rant or a well factually structured thread about the situation are still backed up with opinion.

Or should we all agree about everything?

Withdean mate...say what you want...if you think Blooms a cun*...then you should say it....and if you think like me that Murray is an overated and lazy Nothern pric* who doesnt deserve to lace Gary Harts boots & deserves the rainy north after the lack of commitment he has shown...then you should say it.

I don't really get your point? your saying to Withdean Wanderer "say what you want" but at the same time telling others what to do by telling them to not "insult" him because their opinion doesn't match their own.

Isn't the point of a message board to have different opinions? and anyway you completely contradict yourself in the last paragraph while also being anti-northern and as a northerner, I obviously take offense to.

Also it's northern not nothern, which I believe is a nice place in Argentina:thumbsup:

oh ah stantona

Oct 19, 2008
1/ owusu leaving no big deal 32 year old wanted the security of a 2 year deal
fair play to him great opportunity for him in aus. Thanks for what you did but we allready have a 35 year old and a 32 year old striker.

2/Whing one of my favourite players would be disapointed to see him go but hey thats football.

3/Murray i would imagine we would be asking for at least twice what we paid for him, in my imo he will have to earn a move by proving his fitness and scoring some more goals for us.

At least Mr Bloom has put his money where his mouth is and will be investing in the team therefore it is not a disaster as these players will more then adequetly replaced.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here