Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good start to the Bloom regime then...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
My concern is that we could be relying on Davies playing up front with Fozzy.

Unfortunately there are a LOT of mongs in the Albion crowd who think a player that runs around a lot but would probably miss the target if the goal was as big as the moon is a better player than a striker with genuine talent that scores goals but who doesn't chase every lost cause or clap the fans at the end of a game.

no,no you're ABSOLUTELY correct as ever.

Bloom financing our new stadium, the very thing that will GUARANTEE our long term future and survival, our number one need, is, as you suggest, shit.

well done cock features. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I've clearly said that haven't I. When I've observed that everything that's happened in the first few weeks under Bloom is shit, I OBVIOUSLY mean that Bloom paying for Falmer is shit, don't I?

f*** me, some people need to learn to read.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Forget 09/10

If someone can write out a cheque for £91 000 000, I would imagine there will be shitloads of money made available for 10/11

Or is that a wee bit too (un)obvious?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Yeah, I've clearly said that haven't I. When I've observed that everything that's happened in the first few weeks under Bloom is shit, I OBVIOUSLY mean that Bloom paying for Falmer is shit, don't I?

So you think the other things out-weigh the purchasing of our stadium? If you are so pleased as i am about bloom doing that then why start this shit thread?

im pretty sure whing not signing his contract yet(which he still might do), owusu leaving at the age of 32 and going somewhere sunny and on a 2 year deal(considering he cant train before matches), and murray putting in a transfer request have f*** all to do with someone pouring millions into the squad.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I'm not quite sure how you can blame T'Bloom for anything that has happened, unless he recently became manager?

I don't think any of these problems could be avoided. Whing hasn't yet left, but if he does it'll be for a better side. The Argus mentioned Leeds & who could blame if he went there?

Owusu is on £2k a week for 2 years in the Australian top flight, enjoying the sun with his family, and who can blame him? I don't think 14 games warrants a 2 year deal for a 32 year old, and I'm not sure he would've signed if we offered him one anyway. Something tells me he's using that as an easy excuse to the fans....

Glenn Murray, when he isn't surrounded by an absolute disgrace of a medical team (which RS has already come out and said one of his main priorities is to sort out) is quite cleary better than a team who did as badly as we have done. He could be in the Championship no doubt. Plus people have suggested that it's partly down to his wife not being able to settle down south. BHA's fault? I don't think so.

We've got a stadium on it's way with no bank loans/interest to pay back, we've got a multi millionaire chairman & Russell Slade at the helm. Things are on the up people!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Unfortunately there are a LOT of mongs in the Albion crowd who think a player that runs around a lot but would probably miss the target if the goal was as big as the moon is a better player than a striker with genuine talent that scores goals but who doesn't chase every lost cause or clap the fans at the end of a game.
Exactly , Davies at Scunny was running around like a headless chicken down the wing , I got flamed by other NSCers for criticising his antics and not knowing we were playing 4-5-1 when it looked at times to be 4-4-1-1 taking into account Virgo as well.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004

'Good start to the Bloom regime then' is the thread title is it not? Literally securing the future of the football club for no financial gain seems like a pretty decent f***ing start to me! Forget players, they're replacable. Brighton & Hove Albion isn't.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Can't argue with that! I'm sure there are people on here that would like a team of Kerry Mayo/Gary Hart's because "they always try hard".

Although the rest of what you have said is complete twaddle though!

Owusu - no great loss
Whing - hasn't said he's not going to sign has he? And if the Argus is to believed Leeds are interested in him. Who wouldn't be interested in playing at Leeds? No doubt for ALLOT more money than he is on here.
Murray - rumors of him being unsettled have been about pretty much since he first signed.

It'll be all right sunshine!

Keep up the good work though :thumbsup:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
God, what a load of tripe.

Firstly, 'Oh Lads', where on EARTH have I blamed Bloom for anything?

But this thread doesn't bode well - when Bloom starts making f*** ups, people will seemingly be blinded by the "he's paying for Falmer, so who cares" attitude. That's not right.

Secondly, the only other disagreement i'm hearing on this thread is about Whing.

Well evidence suggests he's not going to sign. Yes, nobody can blame the player, but fact is, it is a BAD thing for the club that the Player of the year is (probably) walking away.

Same for Owusu? Just how many 1 in 2 strikers do people think are out there? Surely Revell, Turienzo, Gatting, Dixon, Robinson, Elder and Davies show that in amongst the good strikers, there are a LOT of shit ones. Throw in Hart's fitness and Forster's buggered knee, as well as the fact Davies and Dixon are crap. Losing Owusu - a potential disaster.

Murray - second top scorer last season, one of the leading, if not THE leading assist maker. And he only played a handful of games! Yes, he's had a bad season with injury, but it's the first of his career and doesn't mean the rest of his career is buggered. Losing him is CRIMINAL.

Yes - Bloom's money will do wonders in the long term.
However, short term-wise, and although it might not be Bloom's fault, we're in a MESS, and him and Slade need to to sort that sharpish or this season will go down the Pan. Again.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Owusu fucks off
Whing tells us to shove it
Murray wants out

Apparently season ticket take-up is low, and we can't find anyone who wants us to play us in a pre-season friendly.

Good start!

If they don't want to be here, they can f*** off - simple as that. None of them are anything close to being irreplaceable and good players will want to play for us now. What's more, unlike in recent years when we've lost genuinely good players like Zamora, Cullip, Hammond et al. we actually have the funds to replace them.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Whats the odds that Muzza and Whingy end up at Leeds ? With RS as manager & TB as chairman there will be plenty of willing replacements.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Cor couple of weeks into June and here we go, NSC has been quiet for a few weeks. Bring it on the fact the thread is complete shite don't matter gives us some comedy to read

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
God, what a load of tripe.

Firstly, 'Oh Lads', where on EARTH have I blamed Bloom for anything?

But this thread doesn't bode well - when Bloom starts making f*** ups, people will seemingly be blinded by the "he's paying for Falmer, so who cares" attitude. That's not right.

Secondly, the only other disagreement i'm hearing on this thread is about Whing.

Well evidence suggests he's not going to sign. Yes, nobody can blame the player, but fact is, it is a BAD thing for the club that the Player of the year is (probably) walking away.

Same for Owusu? Just how many 1 in 2 strikers do people think are out there? Surely Revell, Turienzo, Gatting, Dixon, Robinson, Elder and Davies show that in amongst the good strikers, there are a LOT of shit ones. Throw in Hart's fitness and Forster's buggered knee, as well as the fact Davies and Dixon are crap. Losing Owusu - a potential disaster.

Murray - second top scorer last season, one of the leading, if not THE leading assist maker. And he only played a handful of games! Yes, he's had a bad season with injury, but it's the first of his career and doesn't mean the rest of his career is buggered. Losing him is CRIMINAL.

Yes - Bloom's money will do wonders in the long term.
However, short term-wise, and although it might not be Bloom's fault, we're in a MESS, and him and Slade need to to sort that sharpish or this season will go down the Pan. Again.

So lets chain Murray to the stadium seats, make Whing sign his contract now and make Owusu come back from Australia and offer him 2k a week?

OR, wait until July when transfer activity will begin.

Calm down dear! Is it the time of the month?

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
go watch crawley play chelsea xi if you want something to do pre season..im sure your be well entertained!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here