Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldstone ground the final days.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I ended up with another 10 albion fans in the bournemouth end........I spend 10 minutes trying toi get back to the brighton end and somecoppers took pity on us and led us back!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Oh yes....millwall in the play offs,got to be my best ever goldstone game,i think i was still shaking with excitement that sunday evening.

I still wonder though how there wasnt a riot!

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
What a brilliant thread.

I remember that game being on the Meridian match and Meridian warned beforehand they'd switch to another game if there was any trouble.

I think my brother got nicked at that game, the twat! It wasn't a protest really was it! A few knob heads wanted to give Bournemouth a slap & it got hijacked by the protest. Watch it again as a few lads go straight for Bournemouth!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I think my brother got nicked at that game, the twat! It wasn't a protest really was it! A few knob heads wanted to give Bournemouth a slap & it got hijacked by the protest. Watch it again as a few lads go straight for Bournemouth!

I think you a probably right, but, it was that morning that Bellotti said we would ground share with Portsmouth and It certainly didn't help things.

derek furlong

Mar 16, 2007
worthing
SCR put together a season worth of clips from our survival season of 96/97 to the tune of Over The Rainbow by Eva Cassidy,i guarantee there is nothing more moving than this selection of clips from that highly emotional season.
Call me a wimp,but i had to pull over to take it all in.
Bugger the collection of seasons goals,lets have a collection of video clips of all the Heroes and Zeros from those times.

Jan 30, 2008
hereford was fantastic. as was the mansfield boycott, with eveyone in hove park before the game. i remember ORDERING my father to drive up and down old shoreham road a good four times before we parked just so we could obey the signs of "hoot your horn if you hate archer"
what a waste of petrol???

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
SCR put together a season worth of clips from our survival season of 96/97 to the tune of Over The Rainbow by Eva Cassidy,i guarantee there is nothing more moving than this selection of clips from that highly emotional season.
Call me a wimp,but i had to pull over to take it all in.
Bugger the collection of seasons goals,lets have a collection of video clips of all the Heroes and Zeros from those times.

Is it still available? Maybe there is an archive section?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here