Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GOAL MUSIC: Sign here if you DO want it!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In the interests of FAIRNESS, we should have a counter-thread.

So, if you would like every Albion goal at Falmer, regardless of whether its a scrappy consolation in a 5-1 defeat, or a 30 yard BELTER, in the last minute of a 4-3 win, to be 'celebrated' in identical fashion, with a 15 second blast of Chelsea Dagger or Tom Hark, please sign below...

:tumble:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
f***. Off. :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
f*** off

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Action replays after every good move and a half time analysis over the tannoy from some retired footballers as well please

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I want it

a tumbleweed, that is.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes please. Can we make 30 seconds rather than 15 seconds though?

Oh and I'd like to see a pair of cartoon hands clapping on the jumbotron with "come...on...you...seagulls !" underneath, just before we take a penalty.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
If there is goal music at Falmer then you won't see me there...and thats after 45 years of support!
Childish, pathetic nonsense that has no place at our great club.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Whilst I'm not a fan of goal music myself, I wonder whether the young kids in the family stand might actually enjoy it?

Just a thought.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Whilst I'm not a fan of goal music myself, I wonder whether the young kids in the family stand might actually enjoy it?

Just a thought.

Maybe it could be restricted to JUST the family stand?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Maybe it could be restricted to JUST the family stand?

This was what I was wondering, I'm not sure how high-tech the soundsystem will be. I presume they won't be installing the oft-deafening, oft-silent speakers from Withdean at the Amex.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Why restrict it to just goal music? Surely they should also be playing music when there is a CORNER, GOAL KICK, FREE KICK or PENALTY

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Why restrict it to just goal music? Surely they should also be playing music when there is a CORNER, GOAL KICK, FREE KICK or PENALTY

The Benny Hill theme every time Glenn Murray steps up to take a penalty?

:jester:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove

Just a thought.

That's a fair point, I took my six year old nephew to his first game on saturday Vs MK Mongs & I think he would really have been swept along with such a response to a goal. I absolutely understand why it is so villified but perhaps in the Family Stand it might well have a good effect without bothering all & sundry.

I was amused when he asked me when the commentator was coming on, due to his only ever watching football on TV he didn't realise that you didn't get the same at the ground! Then it did start to make an idea form, would it be possible for this to occur transmitted via earphones to those who wished to have such a service. Is it available for the blind? (I'd hope so otherwise there would be no point in them attending, assuming we have a few blind supporters. Sometimes I'm sure some would have envied their prospective during the dark years!)

Anyway, I'm a maybe but not for all parts of the ground.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I think it depends on how the atmosphere is. If it's shit and we score a goal maybe it will lift the noise abit. If it's good atmosphere and we score a goal then don't play it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here