Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
So with Glenn dropping to the bench and Chris Wood coming in can we take it that Glenn's contract talks aren't going well or am I reading to much into it?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
With all this talk about Anceloti, Gus and Michel Kuipers, can we read into this that Gus is off soon, then the new manager will bring back Kuipers? Or am I making something up out of nothing?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It's a long season, we need to rotate the players so that we can see the season out strongly.

Murray will end up starting for periods with Barnes dropping to the bench.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Murray had better play tomorrow

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Well its patently obvious there's something going on.

He's been on the bench or substituted way too much in recent weeks, and we all know how he loves that!!

Hope gus sorts it, cos if we lose him, he won't be that easy to replace.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well its patently obvious there's something going on.

He's been on the bench or substituted way too much in recent weeks, and we all know how he loves that!!

Hope gus sorts it, cos if we lose him, he won't be that easy to replace.

Maybe he is refusing to sign a contract therefore will have to be sold in January

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
All sounds like utter nonsense to me.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
He hasn't been playing very well recently so its no suprise he's been in and out. As Gus has said from the start, no players place in the team is safe!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He hasn't been playing very well recently so its no suprise he's been in and out. As Gus has said from the start, no players place in the team is safe!

What games have you been watching? He has been the basis of our attacks when ever we have attacked and looked very sharp. I think it wasa case of rotation and wanting top try both him and Barnes with Wood to find the best combination and nothing more sinsister than that. If we are to win this division we need 2 good front men witha third on the bench to come on when needed.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Again...what? He's been one of our best players.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I think it is fine. I am sure Gus wanted barnes and wood to win the game on saturday and rest murray for tuesdays game.

Still think he might be off in january if talks are not going well. As that will give us the chance to get a bit of cash and more importantly get a replacement. But i hope he stays, and gets a couple of goals tomorrow.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
He's a cat. I really really like him and want him to stay and reciprocate my adoration but he always slips away and leaves the room no matter how much admiration and love I fritter on him. He'll be off, he just doesn't like us. Slinky feline bastard. Probably spray in our faces on his way out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here