Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glenn murray

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
42 years I have been watching The Albion and never seen such a lazy arrogant twat in all that time. Tell me what he has done for us.

Really, 32 goals in 76 games in what has been a pretty much a struggling team counts for nothing these days then.
Time to take your medicine and have a nice lay down. Really wish I didn't bite though

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
42 years I have been watching The Albion and never seen such a lazy arrogant twat in all that time. Tell me what he has done for us.

32 goals in 76 appearances for a start. Just less than 1 in 2.

Damn him and his obvious lack of interest, he should be on at least 50 goals! :lolol:

Yeah but his only gone 10-months without a goal in any competion so surely he is the answer to all our prayers ..... NOT ..... Gus please sign another striker SOON

And when was the last time that he ever got into a penalty box?
I used to think that Richard Tiltman was our worst ever forward but at least he had a few chances. Holroyd is never gonna make it, even at Blue square south standard. I really hope that we don't see him in the first team squad this season. Makes me squirm.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

You're one of those old codgers who moan from kick off aren't you? :lolol:

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
You havent in that time managed to realize what a natural goal scorer does

Murray is not a natural goal scorer. He's a reasonable League 1 player with a half decent goal scoring record, but misses too many chances and misses too many games.

He's a marmite player - polarises opinion more than anyone else at the club. Personally I don't particularly like him as a player, but he doesn't deserve some of the abuse he gets on here. Equally I find it hard to understand the adulation he gets from some.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
According to the club website Murray has 35 goals in 70 starts(and 14 sub appearances). He's managed that while playing for a team that has spent 80%(?) of it's time in the bottom half of the table. If he stays injury and suspension free I'll be amazed if he doesn't get 20+goals next season. We still need another quality striker to compliment him and create some competition but I'm confident that he will have a very good season this year. I hope he is now enjoying life down south and that he signs a new contract. He's a decent player.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
And when was the last time that he ever got into a penalty box?
I used to think that Richard Tiltman was our worst ever forward but at least he had a few chances. Holroyd is never gonna make it, even at Blue square south standard. I really hope that we don't see him in the first team squad this season. Makes me squirm.

:facepalm:

Seagull64

Sep 22, 2008
Your welcome to the northern trash, Gus should let him go on a free to get rid, he's a 5 minute wonder, when the going gets tough he's a lazy bastard and he's not interested in fighting for his place, once we sign a proper goal poacher he will be wanting a move.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_C-zXzp9Odak/Sq1yJuec7pI/AAAAAAAACMA/KfSw8xgr9l8/s400/f***+off.GIF

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Holroyd is never gonna make it, even at Blue square south standard. I really hope that we don't see him in the first team squad this season. Makes me squirm.

Seconded.

But he was already doing well in the premier, how can you say he wouldn't do well in blue square south, has the world gone insane?!

And no I'm not saying that it means he's good enough for us.

I watch Eastbourne Borough & Crawley occasionally, when the Albion are away.

I honestly believe that Holroyd wouldn't get into either teams starting 11, hence why I think he should go to a Blue Square South team for a stint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here