Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glenn murray

huddersfieldseagull

Sep 29, 2005
has he gone on record or anything and said he is def stopping or that he has settled in the south now or is he still wanting to go back up north coz rumours constantley on here that hudds town want him?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
has he gone on record or anything and said he is def stopping or that he has settled in the south now or is he still wanting to go back up north coz rumours constantley on here that hudds town want him?

Difficult to tell really, but he has been on the transfer list twice at his own request, and reading between the lines l dont know if he really is that happy down here.

He is a northern lad after all, and should anyone from north of the Watford Gap actually come in for him, l wouldnt be too surprised if he wanted to go.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If he still wanted out I reckon Gus would move him on asap, so I'd say he's probably settled and will not be joining Huddersfield's other 9 strikers.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Who ever really knows?

I'd love him to stay and 99% of fans down here would but Swindon thought Greer would never go so...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Huddersfield came in with a £750k+ offer , he'll be gone in a shot.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Well, there was this, back in november:
Murray: I'm staying with Albion From The Argus)

Murray, back from two double hernia operations and fresh from five goals in his last four appearances, said: "I'm a Brighton player and, like Gus says, I don't think I will be going anywhere.

"I don't think there is a transfer list at this time of the year. Once you put a transfer request in during a certain transfer window then I believe it is void if you go past that window."

Murray will not be handing in another transfer request in January and is concentrating instead on helping Albion climb the League One table, as they continue their busy start to Poyet's reign at fifth-placed Norwich tonight.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Difficult to tell really, but he has been on the transfer list twice at his own request, and reading between the lines l dont know if he really is that happy down here.

Nope, the club rejected both transfer requests.

not convinced he's totally happy - but I've heard he has begun talking to the club about a new contract.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I dont anything about his happiness or whether he wants to stay or not. But I can confirm that I flipping love Glen Murray. He's my fave player.

I heard from my 'SAUCE' that there was interest and when I spoke to my 'SAUCE' he mentioned a figure of 600k and I think I posted that on here a few months ago. However after speaking to this guy again at training he gave me the idea that Murray was happy and he really likes working with Gus.

Also I hope what WW say's is correct, that he is negotiating a deal. The fact he is reportedly very happy would suggest that WW may be right. Oh and expect two strikers anyway, both foreign! :amex:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I thought Murray had baby with northern lass? I thought SHE wanted to go back up north t' Gravy and Pie's and SHITE weather?

I thought it was because he had a fling with a southern lass which pissed off his northern lass. The southern lass ended up pregnant, Muzza left the northern lass and settled with his southern lass.

Hence he is now happy as he has a southern lass and a baby down here.

Note: I'm not saying this is FACT, simply a rumour I had heard various times from a chap I work with.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
I thought it was because he had a fling with a southern lass which pissed off his northern lass. The southern lass ended up pregnant, Muzza left the northern lass and settled with his southern lass.

Hence he is now happy as he has a southern lass and a baby down here.

Note: I'm not saying this is FACT, simply a rumour I had heard various times from a chap I work with.

I thought he had a kid up north!

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010

Your welcome to the northern trash, Gus should let him go on a free to get rid, he's a 5 minute wonder, when the going gets tough he's a lazy bastard and he's not interested in fighting for his place, once we sign a proper goal poacher he will be wanting a move.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Your welcome to the northern trash, Gus should let him go on a free to get rid, he's a 5 minute wonder, when the going gets tough he's a lazy bastard and he's not interested in fighting for his place, once we sign a proper goal poacher he will be wanting a move.

Hope your are fishing otherwise you are basically a knob and should seek help

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

Well done. You win the stupidest post of the day. :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I see you have only made 15 posts and with an opinion like that I think 15 should be your final number.

You obviously do not know anything about the game.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
I see you have only made 15 posts and with an opinion like that I think 15 should be your final number.

You obviously do not know anything about the game.

42 years I have been watching The Albion and never seen such a lazy arrogant twat in all that time. Tell me what he has done for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here