Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray was excellent yesterday

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If he played like that every week, no. Pleasingly it seems he just froze on the big occasion, which is excellent. I hope he plays like that from now on, starting on Tuesday.
Im sure you will see the player you know he can be on tuesday :wink:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He didn't get much service and struggled to do much with the ball on the rare occasions he had it. Even when Palace had possession they never looked threatening.

Zaha was a classic frustrating winger, he had their best chance but the left foot of Heather Mills.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Strong in the air, held up the ball well, some great flick-ons (many of which his team-mates were not tuned into), excellent defensively on set pieces, class all round.

It has been said many times on here (a number of them by me!), but oh how we could have done with him this season! What a partnership he would have made with CMS! We'd be in the playoff positions if he had stayed.

Stupid, stupid decision by Gus and/or the Board.

Ok, I will get over it, but not yet!!

He didn`t do what he is paid to do,score f***ing goals, nice one glen keep up the good work

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Muzza looked like he didn't give a f*** , when was the last time he scored ? I only noticed him winning a couple of easy free kicks when he fell over after the slightest of nudges from a defender close up behind him when jumping for the ball. Has Zaha been taking diving lessons from Muzza ??? , Cardiff's manager signalled to the ref he had done it at least 6 times.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Still a Murray fan but last night he had a really poor game, shit happens. He was excellent at Old Trafford. We really need to move on though

:thumbsup: At OT and some other games when his CP team mates have been awful, he's been playing really well.

Last night Cardiff had planned their stuff, and often had man in front & a man behind him to negate his winning of aireal balls played. Pressurised, his passing wasn't up to his usual high standard, and he had a poor game.

Still a class act.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here