Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray was excellent yesterday

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I thought he was piss poor last night but then again so were the other 3 so called strikers we had out, pretty much summed up the whole eveing. Onwards and Upwards :D

If we lose to you lot next week Dougie can expect a few fans to turning slightly away from him, SOME POOR TATICAL DECISIONS LAST NIGHT.

Have to say, when Cardiff hit the woodwork so many times, I thought you were destined to win it one way or the other.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Couldn't stay on his feet longer than Ulrika Jonnson at a singles night.

You might say he's a bigger cheat than Ryan Giggs, but Giggs scored when he cheated ;)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He was shocking last night.

The ONLY thing he did well, was winning defensive headers. Very poor.

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
He did a lot to gain us promotion last season and for that I am extremely grateful, but in my opinion he is not good enough for a team in top half of the Championship. Distinctly division 1 lower Championship player and Gus knew this I bet

Exactly, re-arrange these words to form a well known expression - "over, gone, it, he's, get". I expect some people are still sore about Ward going to Forest. Was there this amount of fuss when Zamora went, it was presumably in the early days of NSC?

Quite, although some of us are still a tad upset about Jimmy Langley moving to Fulham.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I thought he performed his defensive duties ok but that's about it! Otherwise he was shit and they are welcome to him now! Soiled goods as far as I'm concerned!

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
So did I when Miller blasted over, only for Easter and Scannell to hit a penalties my missus would have saved.

Just home from game Bro, even if their goal keeper wasn't there we would have lost the shoot out! Nothing went right from the start,
So much for resting players!!! however we had a stone wall pen turned down! That idiot Webb missed it!
they had a corner that wasnt for the Og,
Am gutted but at the end of te day the Taffs deserved it loads of chances compared to our big fat zippo :tantrum:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Just home from game Bro, even if their goal keeper wasn't there we would have lost the shoot out! Nothing went right from the start,
So much for resting players!!! however we had a stone wall pen turned down! That idiot Webb missed it!
they had a corner that wasnt for the Og,
Am gutted but at the end of te day the Taffs deserved it loads of chances compared to our big fat zippo :tantrum:

Kind of makes up for the goal they had disallowed in the first leg then. Swings and roundabouts, swings and roundabouts.

Sent by the power of 1000 turtles

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Erm, no. There is just one differing opinion on this thread - yours. Everyone else thought he was shite.

I think we can file the OP under "I just feel like bashing Gus for something...anything....oh this'll do."

Murray "excellent" last night - do me a lemon.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Erm, no. There is just one differing opinion on this thread - yours. Everyone else thought he was shite.
And yet you would love him to come back .???

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And yet you would love him to come back .???
If he played like that every week, no. Pleasingly it seems he just froze on the big occasion, which is excellent. I hope he plays like that from now on, starting on Tuesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here