Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Imagine how good Goldstone would think Murray had played if:

A. He had a shot on target
B. He had a shot off target
C. He had won a header
D. He had passed to a team mate
E. He had won a tackle

As I don't recall any of these things happening, Goldstone most be a big fan of Murray's gait.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Our style of play suits Murray much more. He plays way too up the feild for Palace. Didn't look good at all last night and I'm sure it'll continue for him. Murray made the decision to leave, he was offered a contract by us so you can't just blame Poyet and Bloom for his departure. The more I see of him in a Palace shirt the shitter he seems.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth

C. He had won a header
E. He had won a tackle

As I don't recall any of these things happening, Goldstone most be a big fan of Murray's gait.

He'd of thought he was watching an Albion match.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't be too harsh on Glenn, maybe he was just feeling a little under Parr.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing

C. He had won a header
E. He had won a tackle

Absolutely splendid choice of avatar, sir.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I was quite unimpressive actually, bar a short spurt when he harried a defender and won a throw. To be quite honest it made me value CMS's contribution even more.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Blimey if that was a excellent game last night i hate to see him have a poor game,
if he had played like that for us he would have been crucified here.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He did quite well but he did nothing to suggest that he would be the man we need, also, he didn't miss a penalty !

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I thought Murray's only notable contributions last night were in defence when he made some crucial headed clearances from Cardiff's set pieces just before he was subbed. To be fair he was handy in defence for us too. Other than holding up / laying off the ball up nicely a couple of times he made very little impression at the other end of the pitch.

I bet Freedman now wishes he'd kept Murray and Ambrose on for extra time and the penalty shoot out. Ho hum.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Seriously? Can we ban people from starting threads about Glenn Murray. He's gone...the decision (the right one by the way) was made to let him go.

Everytime he farts is someone going to start a new thread?

When will you Murray sycophants realise that the ONLY reason why Murray was ANY good was because he had Elliott Bennett behind him...Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes he will do ok at Championship level but that's about it...He isn't good enough to go any higher.

Even people at the club have acknowledged that the only other reason why he was better last year was because he was playing for a new contract either here or someone else.

We don't want him back, we don't NEED him back and if you really want to talk about how much you love him then go to a Palace messageboard!

Rant over!

Glenn Murray was disinterested last night - he , like Palace, picked up in the first ten minutes after half time and then, like Palace, he faded away again.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well if that's an example of Muzza having a stormer, I sincerely hope I witness an exact replica of last nights performance next Tuesbury.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Strong in the air, held up the ball well, some great flick-ons (many of which his team-mates were not tuned into), excellent defensively on set pieces, class all round.

It has been said many times on here (a number of them by me!), but oh how we could have done with him this season! What a partnership he would have made with CMS! We'd be in the playoff positions if he had stayed.

Stupid, stupid decision by Gus and/or the Board.

Ok, I will get over it, but not yet!!

Why do people always forget that when we let Murray go we didn't have CMS? Yes, they would probably be a great partnership. But when Murray was with his, we didn't know we were going to have CMS for him to play alongside.

Also, Murray was poor last night.

Seriously? Can we ban people from starting threads about Glenn Murray. He's gone...the decision (the right one by the way) was made to let him go.

Everytime he farts is someone going to start a new thread?

When will you Murray sycophants realise that the ONLY reason why Murray was ANY good was because he had Elliott Bennett behind him...Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes he will do ok at Championship level but that's about it...He isn't good enough to go any higher.

Even people at the club have acknowledged that the only other reason why he was better last year was because he was playing for a new contract either here or someone else.

We don't want him back, we don't NEED him back and if you really want to talk about how much you love him then go to a Palace messageboard!

Rant over!

Exactly, re-arrange these words to form a well known expression - "over, gone, it, he's, get". I expect some people are still sore about Ward going to Forest. Was there this amount of fuss when Zamora went, it was presumably in the early days of NSC?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I thought he was piss poor last night but then again so were the other 3 so called strikers we had out, pretty much summed up the whole eveing. Onwards and Upwards :D

If we lose to you lot next week Dougie can expect a few fans to turning slightly away from him, SOME POOR TATICAL DECISIONS LAST NIGHT.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Didn't realise he was playing ? Terrible.

this. every time I did see him i shouted f*** off muzza at the screen. That Zaha is a cheating little bellend too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here