Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray was excellent yesterday

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Strong in the air, held up the ball well, some great flick-ons (many of which his team-mates were not tuned into), excellent defensively on set pieces, class all round.

It has been said many times on here (a number of them by me!), but oh how we could have done with him this season! What a partnership he would have made with CMS! We'd be in the playoff positions if he had stayed.

Stupid, stupid decision by Gus and/or the Board.

Ok, I will get over it, but not yet!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Eh? He was OK (but not great) in the second half. He was utter utter gash in the first half.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Glenn had one of "cant be bothered" games yesterday. When he is good he is one of the BEST but when he has a touch of the Vicentes (dont fancy it today) then he is woeful.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
I thought he was shocking. When Jermaine Easter can come on and look better than you, you know you've had a poor game.

Gave the ball away far too many times, barely held the ball up except on a couple of occasions. Like others had said, he was back to his inconsistant self. Just hoping he doesn't spark and have one of his good games against us.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Watched the game in a bar in Crystal Palace. Haven't had so much fun in ages. I told them all I was a Brighton fan at the end and the barman threw us out for "provoking trouble". Wonderful. I said "see you next Tuesday" as I left.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Strong in the air, held up the ball well, some great flick-ons (many of which his team-mates were not tuned into), excellent defensively on set pieces, class all round.

You must have been watching another game. By his standards, Glenn did none of those things well.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

It has been said many times on here (a number of them by me!), but oh how we could have done with him this season! What a partnership he would have made with CMS! We'd be in the playoff positions if he had stayed.

Watching a different game to me mate, he was awful IMO. Each to their own and I don't think he should have been kept.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Opinion is clearly divided on the matter.

"goldstone" says he was good. Everyone else says he wasn't.

tumblr_l6uw9ekkMy1qc6xeao1_500.jpg

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Nothing special last night, but I still tend to agree with Goldstone regarding a partnership with CMS. Don't forget how important Murray's contribution to our success last season was - he had some immense performances for us.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Talk about watching a game one-eyed; you can't prove your point with that performance.

I should just get over it

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Still a Murray fan but last night he had a really poor game, shit happens. He was excellent at Old Trafford. We really need to move on though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here