Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray & Tommy Elphick

1066gull

Seriously want a manager who knows Murray and get the best out of him. 3000k FFS! Wilkins is no mug, he was gonna make him come good and he never had the chance.

But no, we have a f***ing 35year old target man as our future. What a f***ing SHAMBLES.

Seriously I could do a better job tactically than Micky Adams. Just I need to develop coaching skills first.

That ex-manager from Wycombe, Lambert something?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Seriously want a manager who knows Murray and get the best out of him. 3000k FFS! Wilkins is no mug, he was gonna make him come good and he never had the chance.

But no, we have a f***ing 35year old target man as our future. What a f***ing SHAMBLES.

Seriously I could do a better job coaching than Micky Adams.

Shut the f*** up Adrie. Murray has been considerably better than last year, is our top scorer, and our current player of the season I would imagine. You have no clue what you are talking about. You've not picked the best time to abuse him given that we have just won 2-0 without conceeding a shot on target (that I can remember at least!)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003

Seriously I could do a better job tactically than Micky Adams. Just I need to develop coaching skills first.

You couldn't do a better job than Adams so shut up. You don't even know what the hell a target man is. Forster isn't a target man and we don't play him as one, and no-one has called him the future of our club. You really do manage to surpass even your own stupidity some of the time.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Hilario.

Ps 3000k = £3m - Whilst I think Murray is quality, I would not part with £3m for him.

essex seagull

Nov 2, 2008
essex
Glenn Murray looked a class apart when he came on Forster who cares how old he is ran the channels superbly took his goal brilliantly ,Elphick read the game well could be a superb central defender with time .

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't think Elphick is off at all. Murray however did not even look at the crowd, just immediately left the stadium. When he came on, everything he did was met by abuse from Forster, personally i think he is definately off.

If we can get big money then i think its worth it. Hopefully get a decent striker and then address the terrible midfield issue...

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
If we had a midfield that was any good with Murray and Forster up front we would own this league.

Nearly right, but not quite. Just replace the word "midfield" with the word "Manager". The idea that we have had a shit midfield this year is a nonsense. This season we have had the following midfielders who are easily Championship quality:

Livermore, Robbie Savage, Bradley Johnson, Kevin Thornton.

We have also had several midfielders who you could deem decent League One footballers:

Coxy, Thomson, McLeod, Robinson, Fraser.

That is FOUR (undisputably) Championship standard midfielders and FIVE League One standard midfielders. Unfortunately, we have a "manager" not fit to run a bath, let alone a football team, thus this HILARIOUS myth we have had a shit midfield this season has developed.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Unfortunately, we have a "manager" not fit to run a bath, let alone a football team, thus this HILARIOUS myth we have had a shit midfield this season has developed.

'bout right.

Doubt he'll be off, we've got him on a long term contract and someone would have to find a fortune.

Contracts are often signed to protect the club's position, whilst still allowing a move if it suits all parties. And few clubs are richer than us?:laugh: Even if they weren't, they could still sell a player to finance the purchase, or perhaps do a part exchange.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Well, I didn't know Elphick gave away his shirt at the end of the match, so I'm pleased to be better informed, yet he had two twatty replies out of the first 6; Why?

Probably coz its a twattish thread that only a twat would make. Glad you found out about Elphicks shirt. Vital that.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Probably coz its a twattish thread that only a twat would make. Glad you found out about Elphicks shirt. Vital that.

The only reason this became a twattish thread is because of people like you.

If you don't like/agree/care about what someone says, don't contribute to the discussion.

Many thanks.

The only reason this became a twattish thread is because of people like you.

If you don't like/agree/care about what someone says, don't contribute to the discussion.

Many thanks.

Sorry lads, have to disagree with the both of you!
In his thread starter, he did admit I'm only speculating, perhaps looking a bit far into it but to me it seemed like farewell. i.e. only expressing his thoughts, without presenting them as fact.
And dj, you really don't mean "don't contribute if you don't like/agree...." what a crap forum that would be.
At the end of the day, this is going to make it into its 4th page - a darn sight further than any of my threads have gone! :annoyed:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Sorry lads, have to disagree with the both of you!
In his thread starter, he did admit I'm only speculating, perhaps looking a bit far into it but to me it seemed like farewell. i.e. only expressing his thoughts, without presenting them as fact.
And dj, you really don't mean "don't contribute if you don't like/agree...." what a crap forum that would be.
At the end of the day, this is going to make it into its 4th page - a darn sight further than any of my threads have gone! :annoyed:

Didn't literally mean if you don't like it, avoid the thread altogether. I just meant that if you don't like it, don't fill the thread with pointless crap just for the hell of it. If you are going to disagree with something, then be constructive!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Forster is class. Though he comes in fits and starts which is the issue.

Don't agree - I think he's an "whole game" player. It's just the service the poor guy gets comes in fits and starts. He's been pretty isolated at time this season and when the balls is played to him it's often over his head which might explain why he's not on the ball as much as last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here