Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray & Tommy Elphick

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
On their way out? Murray didn't start today and was first down the tunnel at the end, Elphick gave away his shirt at the end of the match.

I'm only speculating, perhaps looking a bit far into it but to me it seemed like farewell.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Ooh good - another thread speculating on who is leaving in January.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I find it strange that Muzza is often reported as having an injury but then plays or comes on as a sub , which to me looks like a deal has been done and he will be heading back up north in January. Elf also may have a transfer lined up as he was one of our more consistent players but may not figure in Micky's long term plans.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
On their way out? Murray didn't start today and was first down the tunnel at the end, Elphick gave away his shirt at the end of the match.

I'm only speculating, perhaps looking a bit far into it but to me it seemed like farewell.

I don't like the sound of Elphick giving his shirt away like that as I can remember Bas Savage at Millwall last Boxing Day :ohmy:
Different circumstances though so hopefully it counts for bugger all.

I really really really hope they both stay. I think if Murray were to go we'd be in deep do do.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Elphick often gives away his shirt at the end of games I seem to remember. Doubt he'll be off, we've got him on a long term contract and someone would have to find a fortune.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Elphick often gives away his shirt at the end of games I seem to remember. Doubt he'll be off, we've got him on a long term contract and someone would have to find a fortune.

I wasn't aware of that either.

Nice one for reminding us about the extension to his contract he's just signed...and relax :)

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
No worries. I'm more worried about losing Murray though to be honest. Elphick can be replaced by Virgo, we would struggle to find another Murray.

Word.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wasn't aware of that either.

Nice one for reminding us about the extension to his contract he's just signed...and relax :)
Didn't Bobby Z sign an extension to his contract to keep him at the Albion for x number of years ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here