Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray in talks with Norwich City......

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Keep it up? Do behave. What, so I'm not allowed to be abusive to Palace fans? So you're going to ban yet another BHAFC fan for telling a palace fan to f*** off? How many Palace fans get banned from BSS for abusing BHAFC fans? NONE. How many BHAFC fans get banned from BSS for abuse? %100. Get a life. You are so sad it's unbelievable.

I've never banned anyone for being abusive to Palace fans. I've banned people for being consistently abusive in general, though - Palace, Albion or otherwise.

I don't give a toss what is or isn't allowed on the BBS. That has nothing to do with what is or is not accepted on here.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Thank f*** for that, now do one you stinky palace pikey stench laden unwashed tax invading scummer.

:lol:

BB you have some serious anger issues. You could quite easily have an argument in an empty room. And in all probability you are right now.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I've never banned anyone for being abusive to Palace fans

But you indicated that a ban could be on the cards.

I've banned people for being consistently abusive in general, though - Palace, Albion or otherwise
But I've only been abusing Palace fans. Read above ^

I don't give a toss what is or isn't allowed on the BBS. That has nothing to do with what is or is not accepted on here.
But you you're saying it's ok to be abusive to Palace fans. Read quote one ^

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Stinky palace pikey stench laden unwashed tax invading scummers and their possible transfer to the sister coupling 6 fingered tossers

Do keep up!

Not forgetting bigbellys unorthodox chatting up technique .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
But you're said indecated that a ban could be on the cards.

. But I've only been abusing Palace fans. Read above ^

But you you're saying it's ok to be abusive to Palace fans. Read quote one ^

No, it's quite simple. If you are consistently aggressive and abusive you will pick up infractions.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I love January (is that spelt correctly? Someone on another thread earlier suggested the only reason I'm not banned is because of my atrocious spelling) ;)

Sure, she's attractive, but by accounts not really much of a personality

450_january-jones-love-actually-576464201.jpg

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
No, it's quite simple. If you are consistently aggressive and abusive you will pick up infractions.

lol, What against Palace fans? yeah right, it wouldn't suprice me in the slightest. Palace are game for abuse and if they don't like it then I suggest they f*** off somewhere else and not post on here, this isn't an OAP tea party convention.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
lol, What against Palace fans? yeah right, it wouldn't suprice me in the slightest. Palace are game for abuse and if they don't like it then I suggest they f*** off somewhere else and not post on here, this isn't an OAP tea party convention.

No. I'm sorry but you have the rules very wrong. This site relies heavily on the income from GoogleAds. Abusive content and extreme language contravene Google's rules, for the sites they are prepared to be associated with.

If you are constantly aggressive, abusive or profane, then you risk losing the funding of NSC. Who you are abusing is irrelevant - Google's software won't care. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has asked the moderators to be vigilant on this issue. that is how it is. If you do not agree with these rules, then post elsewhere.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
No. I'm sorry but you have the rules very wrong. This site relies heavily on the income from GoogleAds. Abusive content and extreme language contravene Google's rules, for the sites they are prepared to be associated with.

If you are constantly aggressive, abusive or profane, then you risk losing the funding of NSC. Who you are abusing is irrelevant - Google's software won't care. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has asked the moderators to be vigilant on this issue. that is how it is. If you do not agree with these rules, then post elsewhere.

And don't for f***'s sake make flippant gags about Patrick Moore! RIP

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
aren't the sun and the times owned by the same person/people? Surely the star has got to be worse than the sun. Also broadsheets are less likely to print speculation until they are pretty sure of it

Yeah but that doesn't mean they print the same stuff though. And I said The Sun was one of the worst newspapers for sport speculation.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Bigbelly-been great having you on ignore. Has improved my NSC experience no end. Thanks for being just that little too tedious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here