Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray in talks with Norwich City......

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Thought this thread was about the possibility of Murray's transfer to Norwich (unlikely given that Norwich have apparently slapped in a £5m bid for Graham) so I cut to the last few pages and, in true NSC style the thread had deteriorated into keyboard bickering again!

Mainly solved by booting some of the palace infesters into an away end / the other stuff.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
How sick will we all be if they get a lot of money for someone Poyet let go for nothing?

That's life - deal with it. In other words, no, I wouldn't be sick. There is no point in sawing sawdust.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Most of it could be solved with losing a couple of overly aggressive Brighton fans as well. Give their own binfest forum.

I couldnt agree more . its seems to me that the most aggressive anti palace posters on this board are the ones who go crying to the mods to ban us "PALACE TROLLS" when they cant handle the replies .
I dont see the problem with the interaction of us as long as lines arent crossed , which at times yesterday they were .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I couldnt agree more . its seems to me that the most aggressive anti palace posters on this board are the ones who go crying to the mods to ban us "PALACE TROLLS" when they cant handle the replies .
I dont see the problem with the interaction of us as long as lines arent crossed , which at times yesterday they were .

TBF it's good to see some genuine posts from you. It is about time the hatchet was buried and all your 'fans' on here just accepted BHA are a much, much bigger football club now. ;)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I wonder if the bid for graham is one the knew would be rejected and they simply wanted to be able to say "we tried to get a proven premier league striker" before announcing signing Murray.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It would appear there are 3 or 4 clubs seriously interested in Danny Graham so, potentially, there are 2 or 3 clubs who might be seriously interested in Murray.

This is a different kettle of fish from Zaha, where the fee is so big it enables Palace to strengthen in other areas whilst getting him back on loan for the rest of the season. Selling Murray makes no sense whatsoever.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I wonder if the bid for graham is one the knew would be rejected and they simply wanted to be able to say "we tried to get a proven premier league striker" before announcing signing Murray.

Is Dick TIGHT Norwich chairman now then ???

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It would appear there are 3 or 4 clubs seriously interested in Danny Graham so, potentially, there are 2 or 3 clubs who might be seriously interested in Murray.

This is a different kettle of fish from Zaha, where the fee is so big it enables Palace to strengthen in other areas whilst getting him back on loan for the rest of the season. Selling Murray makes no sense whatsoever.

Hasnt Sir Alex said there will be no loan back if they sign Zaha but they could loan other players.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Parish has gone on record as saying Zaha will be playing for Palace after the window.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Norwich also had an offer for Celtic striker turned down according to radio 5 live.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace

Haven't you heard? Palace are practically insolvent, and have no choice but to sell any player at whatever fee is offered. :rolleyes:

Brownie10105

Aug 14, 2012
Cotswoulds
If Palace did sell murray for a reasonable fee, would they be able to hang on to Zaha until the end of the season? And if they sell both I wonder how much they would re-invest before the transfer window is over? Big decisions and potential change at Palace...

Although it was a bit of a slap in the face Murray going to Palace, I couldn't help but wish him well in the BPL and hope he bangs in a few goals against Man U!

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
If Palace did sell murray for a reasonable fee, would they be able to hang on to Zaha until the end of the season? And if they sell both I wonder how much they would re-invest before the transfer window is over? Big decisions and potential change at Palace...

Although it was a bit of a slap in the face Murray going to Palace, I couldn't help but wish him well in the BPL and hope he bangs in a few goals against Man U!

What is BPL?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

Zaha will be playing for Palace in February.

Murray won't leave.

Problem solved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here