Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray in talks with Norwich City......

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] never claimed this was a democracy, nor did he make any promises on the outcome of that poll. If you don't like the way the site is run, then don't come on here.

If you don't tone down your language, it won't be your choice anyway. Calm down a bit.

Watch out. here comes the mod who bans people for posting a thread about rumors but other certain people are allowed to. Bet you'd be the first to post a thread congratulating Crystal Palace on promotion to the premiership.

Like other posters have said on here your powers have brain washed you and you've got above your station.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
. Bet you'd be the first to post a thread congratulating Crystal Palace on promotion to the premiership.

You think so, do you? As usual, you are full of wrong.

Well done on a whole post without any swearing though. Keep it up.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
You think so, do you? As usual, you are full of wrong.

Well done on a whole post without any swearing though. Keep it up.

Keep it up? Do behave. What, so I'm not allowed to be abusive to Palace fans? So you're going to ban yet another BHAFC fan for telling a palace fan to f*** off? How many Palace fans get banned from BSS for abusing BHAFC fans? NONE. How many BHAFC fans get banned from BSS for abuse? %100. Get a life. You are so sad it's unbelievable.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Keep it up? Do behave. What, so I'm not allowed to be abusive to Palace fans? So you're going to ban yet another BHAFC fan for telling a palace fan to f*** off? How many Palace fans get banned from BSS for abusing BHAFC fans? NONE. How many BHAFC fans get banned from BSS for abuse? %100. Get a life. You are so sad it's unbelievable.

I dont think I have abused you to be honest but just pulled you up for being gobby for no reason, anyway I dont want to be part of the reason you get banned so im not going to bother with you anymore. There are plenty of decent people on here and there not foul mouthed morons like yourself

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
No. You might like the thought of them in the premiership and wishing them well and having banter But I want to see them go bust, struggle pleading for mercy and then I'd still shit on them. Hate them , can't stand them, they've robbed the local community's and cheated. Hope they go bust. We've played by the rules and they've cheated and where are they by cheating? Great chance of promotion and some of you muppets on here are happy for them, do me a favour you cocks.

Facts are that we only trod the righteous path due to timing though. We overstretched and there wasn't the eatablished admin route so we fell foul of the devious wanker archer.

They overstretched later and went down the admin route that was established by that time. Not like we didn't choose to do the right thing. However, for them to go and do it all over again is the height of chavery and they should have been slaughtered by the FA for it, as should Pompey.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Thank f*** for that, now do one you stinky palace pikey stench laden unwashed tax invading scummer.

Im not a tax invader and neither am I a tax EVADER you uneducated spunkbubble. I am not a pikey, I do not stink and I certainly wash. Maybe you need to come out of your house and see the real world to stop you being so bitter and twisted

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Thank f*** for that, now do one you stinky palace pikey stench laden unwashed tax invading scummer.

Im not a tax invader and neither am I a tax EVADER you you uneducated spunkbubble. I am not a pikey, I do not stink and I certainly wash. Maybe you need to come out of your house and see the real world to stop you being so bitter and twisted

Can't you too just get a room? The sexual tension is making this a bit awkward for the rest of us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here