Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray hands in transfer request...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I hope this to be untrue, but I can't say I'm surprised.

sashnash

Seagull in East London
Feb 26, 2009
It is true I think... It was on the sky sports news ticker along the bottom of the screen.. can't find any weblinks yet though... Looking...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If its true then the ungrateful fucker can f*** right off. Can we have back the money we have spent on him whist he has been in recouperation for injuries then?

If its untrue, then what a great professional he is and I am glad we spent the money on him and helped him on his way to full fitness to lead our attack next season

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
If its true then the ungrateful fucker can f*** right off. Can we have back the money we have spent on him whist he has been in recouperation for injuries then?

If its untrue, then what a great professional he is and I am glad we spent the money on him and helped him on his way to full fitness to lead our attack next season

I think he wants to go back north where there is more collective wisdom on fungi growing on Acer Palmatum.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I never really took to him. I never got the sense of excitement when he got the ball that everyone else seems to get. I didn't hate him, like some others did, I understood he was the sort of player who scored in patches, so didn't slaughter him during his barren patches.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
SashNash hope you are kidding with the word 'Sash' in your name I reckon this could be a Palace wind up

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Load of bollocks based on a wind up due to the rumours that keep popping up on here imo. Post count also makes me sceptical...but I guess you don't have to have a high count to be telling the truth..

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Let him go if he wants, too easily injured and tries to be too clever in front of goal..pity that we never really saw the best of him if true, but if he wants away theres no point in worrying.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Cheers Glenn...

Surprised it wasn't on here, The Argus site or even the Brighton site before SSN.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Cant say im surprised really, lets just hope this simpson guy is worth the 400K

sashnash

Seagull in East London
Feb 26, 2009
here's the best proof i can give... sorry no palace windup brighton thru and thru

Attachments

• P08-06-09_11.38.jpg
    P08-06-09_11.38.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 1,981

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh well if true, it's a shame but I don't believe in trying to keep anybody who wants away however good they are, and I thought Murray was potentially going to be great for us. I hope someone offers enough money to cover what he's cost us.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
here's the best proof i can give... sorry no palace windup brighton thru and thru

Humble apologies - but you have ruined my day. quite surprised the indifference of posters to the loss of Owusu and the possible exits of Whing and Murray, it looks to me like Slade will be making wholesale changes to the team and it takes time to rebuild a team

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Big shame, he could be frustrating at times but clearly had the talent. I am now a bit worried if Simpson is his replacement, and to those saying not a big loss i have to disagree, he is probably our best player and with forster getting older our leading goalscorer. If simpson is his replacement, his only goalscoring record was at cambridge, hardly inspires me with confidence as the man to replace imo our best player. Im more than happy to give him a chance if he does come in, but as i said im slightly worried.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here