Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glen Murray

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Brilliant. You're an idiot. You know there was ONCE a game where Lionel Messi didn't score? That makes him sh*t too.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Brian Owen on the Argus has made it very clear. He's missed a hatful of sitters tonight that only Craig Davies could have rivlalled. Ow and that doesn't include the penalty (which technially, is an ABSOLUTE sitter).

Murray is more Bremner than Nelson, Byrne than Small, dairylea than goganzola. :US:

We need a proven striker if we're to challenge next season.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Yes, because no-one else has ever, ever, ever missed a penalty for us before.

Shouldn't have needed to score that chance, I think that's the point people are making here.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We should not be slagging him off, get behind him

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Savo Mussalotofvic:dunce:

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Dont blame murray, blame the posts at the beginning of the thread saying we will win 3-0 because to be frank we haven't.

In honesty Murray just had a bad night, the fact he made more and more mistakes made it more likely for him not to get a goal by pure frustration. Plus Gillingham were pretty relentless in how they supported, For the first time in my life, I swear I could hear Brighton fans less.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
i like him but he does foul a lot.

Yes, one red and something like 13 yellows this season. Needs to improve this next season as well as becoming more clinical which is is close to being but frustratingly yet to prove he can become.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here