Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glad England lost to Russia !!

This is simple to resolve.

Each national team plays the other at each sport one week apart.

Doesn't particularly matter which way round although would be interesting to see the prima donnas play rugby first as you would require a completely new team for the football.

I would LOVE to see something like that :lol::lol:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
The passion and the desire yesterday was a disgrace. Hopefully on Saturday our Rugby team, will put a massive smile back on my face. Because the longer I see Mclown making excuses for a such inept performance, the longer I want to smack this man in the face and tell him to get stuffed.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
The problem Rugby is the shape of the ball and there isnt any passion involved......

If its passion you want to see in rugby, spend an afternoon in the Shed at Gloucester or Welford Road in Leicester, or even San Sebastian in Spain, probably the best atmostphere I've ever experienced at a sporting event (Bath V Biarritz, HC semi final).

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I disagree. When did you last go to a rugby match ? Since Rugby went pro the social class of the crowd is no different to that of a football match

Have to agree with you on this one, a very simiilar mix to a football crowd - how do you judge class - I have to work for a living but live in an Avenue in Surrey which class am I? And I enjoy football and rugby equally although I am getting more dispondant with the way professional football is going rugby may follow more money is pumped in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here