Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giving up season ticket

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It's 2 tickets i have, if i find that the don't do any refunds i will try to sell but only as a pair.

As for my reasons all im going to say is even at this early stage im disillusioned with it, in some way i wish we still at withdean, i know most won't understand that but some will know what im talking about.

You've said it yourself, it's early days. No need to throw the towel in now, we've waited ruddy years to get here.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
fryc.png

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
It's 2 tickets i have, if i find that the don't do any refunds i will try to sell but only as a pair.

As for my reasons all im going to say is even at this early stage im disillusioned with it, in some way i wish we still at withdean, i know most won't understand that but some will know what im talking about.

With respect, how the FUCKITY-f*** can you be 'disillusioned with it'?

I'm genuinely baffled by that comment.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Got to be honest, you do seem to be the proverbial plastic fan but obviously you're not as you've been to Withdean. To say you 'd wish we were still there beggars belief though.

To be fair Withdean did have some pretty good things going for it like ermmm, oh ermmmm hmmmm

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
Got to be honest, you do seem to be the proverbial plastic fan but obviously you're not as you've been to Withdean. To say you 'd wish we were still there beggars belief though.

Disillusioned for more than one reason,plastic is one of them.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011

Where are the seats and how much do you want for them.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Well if that's what you think fair enough, I'm not going to lay into you as everyone's entitled to their opinion. I would be AMAZED though if you were not in a tiny, tiny minority by wishing that we were still at Withdean in any way shape or form. I've only seen one other thread by someone who thought we had 'lost something' by the club upgrading, so you're not totally alone - even if most of us think you're barking mad.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

My guess is its the "plastic" fans that are putting him off? But how the hell were we going to fill the Amex with 20k die hard Goldstone/Gillingham/Withdean-ers?!

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

You're not wrong there....

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Maybe some people just don't want to support a big club. Would rather the ease and cheapness of a lower league team perhaps? Can't be bothered with taking hours to get home from a game, ages to queue for a burger or a pee.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Very, very strange thing to want to give up already IMO!

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
Where are the seats and how much do you want for them.

As you were 1st to throw your hat into the ring samej,once i have found out if i can get a refund or not i will give you first refusal, if i can get a refund though i will do that as they will go to someone on the waiting list which i think is fair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here