Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

give the younger players a chance now

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I would see how we got on in our next game but if we lost that then I would give Sullivan, Fogden, Rents, McFaul, Loft, Dixon and Gatting a go now.

I would also recall Chamberlain and Cobbs and give them a few run outs.

I would start with

Sullivan

Whing Elphick Butters Rents
Fraser
Thompson Loft
Cox
Gatting Forster

Subs Fogden Cobbs McFaul Chamberlain Dixon

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Also if last game of the season there is nothing to play for I would go with

Sullivan

Fogden Elphick Lynch Cobbs
Fraser
Chamberlain Rents
McFaul
Gatting Dixon

Subs Winterton Butters Loft and 2 best players from the youth.

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
i dont think he is lazy, lets not forget this is the first time in his career he has had a real first time run. Lets reserve judgement till next season, eh?

Also really dont rate Gatting or Loft having seen them in first team and reserve football

ok mate its just so fustrating with him there sre so many better players we could have got for that money

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Murray has probably played about half the amount of games Robinson has in his career

Robinson is not a striker anymore, must have play 130 games by now, and never been a goal scorer, has he got to 30 goals yet??

Dean Hammond had a better goals to game ratio than Robinson

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
I would see how we got on in our next game but if we lost that then I would give Sullivan, Fogden, Rents, McFaul, Loft, Dixon and Gatting a go now.

I would also recall Chamberlain and Cobbs and give them a few run outs.

I would start with

Sullivan

Whing Elphick Butters Rents
Fraser
Thompson Loft
Cox
Gatting Forster

Subs Fogden Cobbs McFaul Chamberlain Dixon

what about wills pearson beda french the really younger ones

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If we win on Saturday we could be 1 point off 6th. I know it's unlikely we'll get in the playoffs but in this situation we shouldn't just throw in the towel. I would like to see Dixon get a chance at some point, as he is under contract for another two years we might as well give him a proper chance. But a lot of the others I doubt will be here next year and as such it seems little point giving them games. Sullivan, Loft, those sorts of players.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
does anyone share my thoughts on murray lazy and un passionate jake is better

Nope.

Although Robinson does have talent he is light weight and does not like the physical side of the game. Too many times he has either jumped out of tackles or having been roughed up by defenders he has disappeared from the game. The fact he cannot really cope with the physical side of league football is extremely worrying and does raise the question as to whether he will really make it. After all, he can no longer be classed as one for the future or inexperienced as he has played over 100 games for the first team now.

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
Who?

Are you writing him off after just 16 or so games, having joined a higher league mid-season with a 9 match March to contend with?

im not going on stats it what he does on the pitch constantley of side does not look like he gives a s*** no passion even if he just run his heart out kike revelldinho he would stiil get praise even though alex didnt get that many goals why cant he do that

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
what about wills pearson beda french the really younger ones

The first year pro's will not be ready for first team football. It would be a fruitless exercise. By all means, consider using them next season i nthe pre-season, but I can't see we have anything to gain from playing them at Luton. A good chance to give the fringe players (after the Luton game) a run out and those that are desperate to secure another contract.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Against Luton and for the other games if needed;

Sullivan

Whing
Elphick
Lynch if fit or Pearson
Rents

Robinson
Fraser
McFaul
Cox

Gatting
Dixon

Subs:
Kuipers
Forster
Thomson
Butters
Murray.

In a 4 - 4 - 2 formation not that bloody diamond.

Unless we are looking to buy them send Westlake, Martot, Raccon and Richards back to their clubs to save wages.

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
Nope.

Although Robinson does have talent he is light weight and does not like the physical side of the game. Too many times he has either jumped out of tackles or having been roughed up by defenders he has disappeared from the game. The fact he cannot really cope with the physical side of league football is extremely worrying and does raise the question as to whether he will really make it. After all, he can no longer be classed as one for the future or inexperienced as he has played over 100 games for the first team now.

i know what you mean but i still think he can make it pure class he needs wlikins to tell him how good he really is

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
im not going on stats it what he does on the pitch constantley of side does not look like he gives a s*** no passion even if he just run his heart out kike revelldinho he would stiil get praise even though alex didnt get that many goals why cant he do that

But unlike Revell, Murray does seem to have some positional sense, which is sort of important for forwards.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

I am not talking about stats either. He is a completely different player to Revell, so it is not worth comparing them, is it? It would be akin to comparing Sheringham to Heskey. Both effective at different things on the pitch.

I wouldn't say Murray is lazy at all. He has a laid back style rather than looking like a possessed dog chasing a tennis ball. He also looked pretty knackered during and after the Swindon match, so I guess a long season has caught up with him. He is playing more football than he has done in the past. It seems this is pretty much his first season starting every/most games.

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
But unlike Revell, Murray does seem to have some positional sense, which is sort of important for forwards.

yeah but only wen he feels like it i think he lives offside im not asking for much just show that he wants to win this is are club why cant all payers show the passion like tommy elphick god :bowdown:

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
I am not talking about stats either. He is a completely different player to Revell, so it is not worth comparing them, is it? It would be akin to comparing Sheringham to Heskey. Both effective at different things on the pitch.

I wouldn't say Murray is lazy at all. He has a laid back style rather than looking like a possessed dog chasing a tennis ball. He also looked pretty knackered during and after the Swindon match, so I guess a long season has caught up with him. He is playing more football than he has done in the past. It seems this is pretty much his first season starting every/most games.

i can understand were u are coming from but surely you can see my point show that he want it get the crowd going with one bit of determined closing down

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Also if last game of the season there is nothing to play for I would go with

Sullivan

Fogden Elphick Lynch Cobbs
Fraser
Chamberlain Rents
McFaul
Gatting Dixon

Subs Winterton Butters Loft and 2 best players from the youth.
Nice in theory but getting turned over doesn't exactly end the season on a good note and give positive feeling going into the summer and next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here