Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Give fraser a contract

Should Tommy Fraser get a new contract ?.

• Yes

Votes: 123 78.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tommy Fraser on the phone in told you eberything you need to know about this youmg Man. He LOVES this club and derseves a 3 year contract imo.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
future albion captain, soldiered on this year even when he wasnt happy, one of the heart and soul players that got us out of this mess...must get a contract

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
No bloody way he is gash for 95% of the season,time to get players who play consistant for most of the season.Just because we have avoided the drop its not time to get soft with gash players.

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
may as well give him enother contract. Not a first team player in my eyes, but will come off the bench and try his tits off!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No bloody way he is gash for 95% of the season,time to get players who play consistant for most of the season.Just because we have avoided the drop its not time to get soft with gash players.

He is a young improving player.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
He was excellent today, and those who say he has no skill should look at his performnce. I think he deserves a new contract without doubt.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Yes. Fairly good performance today, and recently. Can only get better.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
No, good today and he has been a hero in the last 7 games, but he's not good enough if we want to go up next year, his career will be only be slowed down by being a reserve for us, he should go somewhere else and play games.

If he does get a new contract, however, I won't be complaining because his passion and commitment more than make up for his lack of ability.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yep has come on heaps under Slade and will only get better. Slade must have faith because he has stuck with him and Loft in midfield through the last few games

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
If we want to do well next season then this summer is the time to be tough and not sentimental. And that means weeding out the rubbish and Russell building a squad that won't have us in a similar position next season.

Either that or realise that some of the local lads that have come in and care for the club have actually saved us this season. Not saying I'd play Fraser in our first choice midfield, but we can't afford a squad of superstars, and he is good enough to be a squad player who you know will come on and give it his all. Plus, considering he's probably not being paid a huge amount it would be crazy to let him go.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
has to be yes. tommy has been a key part of our revival, think he's started every win since slade took over. the boy bleads blue and white.

we're starting to see the real tommy fraser at last. he's so keen and hard working that he can at times appear like a defensive covering midfielder. but i think he's better as a ball playing midfielder, albeit one who works hard and gets stuck in. during the hurly burly of the first half he was one of the few prepared or able to get on the ball and slow things down a bit, keep possession. him and cox were both very good in the first half - actually cox wasn't very good he was immense. of course dicker ran the show second half. sign him up along with fraser!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Driving home from the game listening to the phone in Tommy in 2 minutes pretty much summed up the season,he stated since slade took over he had used 14 players,in the months previous the team had no less than 40 different players. How can you be a team if you dont know the guys next to you on the pitches name.

He wore his heart on his sleeve in that interview and did not disagree with anything he said,yes every club could do with a few loanees to see them through a season but what we did as a club was almost suicidal,i for 1 would definately give tommy a contract,i think he can only improve and most of all he loves the club.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
12 months to further prove himself.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tommy Fraser on the phone in told you eberything you need to know about this youmg Man. He LOVES this club and derseves a 3 year contract imo.

Shocking spelling and I hadn't even opened the Shiraz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here