Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Give fraser a contract

Should Tommy Fraser get a new contract ?.

• Yes

Votes: 123 78.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
All this "he cares" business is fine for a relegation dogfight, although I'd still argue Elphick, Virgo, Michel, Cox, Whing, Hart, Dicker and Owusu have all done a lot more than Fraser over the last month. And they "care" too.

I don't doubt Fraser will get a contract. He's cheap and willing to be here so the club will keep him. I'm not even going to suggest for one minute there is the possibility of him being released sadly. All I'm saying is that if we want to move towards the top of this division rather than staying in it on the last day again then we need better players than we currently have. And that's in several positions, not just Fraser's.

You keep saying this TCB, but since he has been in the team we HAVE been showing promotion form! Surely you can see that?

All this "he cares" business is fine for a relegation dogfight, although I'd still argue Elphick, Virgo, Michel, Cox, Whing, Hart, Dicker and Owusu have all done a lot more than Fraser over the last month. And they "care" too.

I don't doubt Fraser will get a contract. He's cheap and willing to be here so the club will keep him. I'm not even going to suggest for one minute there is the possibility of him being released sadly. All I'm saying is that if we want to move towards the top of this division rather than staying in it on the last day again then we need better players than we currently have. And that's in several positions, not just Fraser's.

Yes, I see. So, how much will Rooney cost us, d'ya think?

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Over 25 days, yes. Over a season this group of players will be mediocre at best. The biggest danger now is everyone gets carried away with our excellent finish and forgets the FACT that 8 months of this season were the worst many of us have ever seen as albion fans. It's still the same players, and while Russell has got more out of them over a short period of time, it would be totally naive to think we don't need improvements.

I'm not saying we don't need improvements, but Fraser has proved since having a run in the team that he is more than capable of playing to a high standard in this division. He definitely deserves a new contract.

That is not covering up what we have seen over the course of this season, but even then I thought Fraser was one of our more competent performers when given the chance, as my arguments with you suggested!!!

Anyway whatever happens I have complete faith in Russell, and heres to a more successful campaign next season! :ascarf:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Still not convinced by him, and we will need better than him if we want to mount a challenge next year. Having said that, he has done well recently and would be a useful sqaud player. Give him a year Isay.

Well that's just idiotic. Do you not think there is anything in between bottom of league one players and Wayne Rooney?

Exactly - that is my point.

When you realise where we are in the league and what is a good club player for us to raise our level, YOU might actually have a point.

edit; and before you repeat this mantra about "bottom of league 1 player" etc, I refer you to the repetitive reminder you have been getting from others - that it's Fraser and his like-minded ilk (Hart included) who have lifted us off the bottom, by hook and by crook - not a bunch of uber-talented loan players.

Last edited:

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
3 words!

yes yes yes

he deserves it he has improved all season

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
The two biggest surprises of this season apart from Hart were Loft and Fraser coming through at the end of the season. We'd be stupid not to give them one more year each and throw them into the squad melting pot.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Give him a year... no more than that... should be cover not first team, IMHO... his heart is in the right place but not the best ability-wise...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here