Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girlfriend Probs

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
simon swagbag said:
So, you've got to walk around in a state of limbo until NYE when you'll meet up & then SHE'll decide whether to carry on with you.
Sounds like she's dictating the terms to me mate. Perhaps that's the problem, she's turned you into a pushover. It's happened to me in the past.
Bollocks to that mate. You've got to be indifferent. Tell her you've made other plans for NYE & if she wants to meet up it'll have to be another day.
I'm a great believer in the Va Va Voom, as the advert goes. Basically, she don't fancy you no more because you've lost your Va Va Voom, or the phwoar factor, whatever. As soon as you get it back she'll be interested again. Or if she ain't, someone else will be.
Take control. If she don't like it, move on.

Indeed!!
Get out there mate and find another girl...................trust me once you do she will come running back.
Just her hearing that you might have found someone else should do it.
Then you will have to choose :lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
simon swagbag said:
. Tell her you've made other plans for NYE & if she wants to meet up it'll have to be another day.

Hard as it might be to do, that is probably the best suggestion made yet. It shows her you can cope and just maybe you're already enjoying the break?

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
New year

Just wait until NY, If she does say know there are always women well up for it on New Years eve!!

:wave:

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Get a bottle of champagne down her fat neck on Christmas eve, she'll then be well up for a soapy tit-wank, then do her up the arse, turn her over and spunk all over her tits.
Believe me, this is what she's been missing from you and almost certainly what she's now getting from someone else - probably someone better endowed than yourself.
No offence, but you need to learn how to satisfy your bitch a bit better.
The best advice I can offer is to try for her younger sister. Her lack of experience may mean she isn't so aware of your obvious failings in the sack.
Good luck buddy. Hope this helped.

Albion Rob

You could go for broke and turn up on NYE and tell her YOU have had time to think and don't think you want to be with her any more. A bit of a high risk strategy, but with any luck she will realise that she has ballsed up and will want to win you back.

Alternatively, just roll with the punches. Most girlfriends are a bit like problems at school (or in Danny Seagull's case are problems at school, by the sounds of things), they seem like a massive heartbreak that will never go away, but once you move away from that period in your life, you look back and think it wasn't quite so bad after all.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Biffer said:
Get a bottle of champagne down her fat neck on Christmas eve, she'll then be well up for a soapy tit-wank, then do her up the arse, turn her over and spunk all over her tits.
Believe me, this is what she's been missing from you and almost certainly what she's now getting from someone else - probably someone better endowed than yourself.
The best advice I can offer is to try for her younger sister. Her lack of experience may mean she isn't so aware of your obvious failings in the sack.

I like this advice best :clap: :clap: :clap:

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Biffer said:

You don't get this advice from Dear Dierdre

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Time to move on my son as once the subject crops up its history,so get out and have fun as much as possible otherwise you will be down for a long time.

New years eve don't bother and tell her you have other plans:smokin:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The foolish hunter lacks guile and cunning. The harder he chases, the faster runs the game. Those who watch cry, "behold, the stupid hunter !" and they laugh at his fruitless endeavours. You chase because she runs, and she runs because you chase.

Do what the wise hunter does, and wait softly at the waterhole. Let the quarry come to you, Bwana. When she comes close, impale her on your love-spear, and be sure to flail her carcass in front of the tribe.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'd stand your ground - go out and have a party, don't let her dictate what is going on.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
TC said:
??? Something you want to tell us?;)

I thought most people knew I was married before I met Ned.

My first husband (a Leeds fan) ran off with a younger woman. I divorced him and 3 years later married Ned.

We have been very happily married for 10 years now and it gets better and better.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
sounds like she cannot afford your crimbo present. you will be back with her on nye.:drink:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I went through this a few months back:

- get the hurt out of the way, have a few days of feeling shit, getting drunk, moaning, crying, etc...you need to come to terms with the loss before you can move on.
- get out and about, but ,make sure there is a distinct difference from the first stage. Have a look at other birds, brighton is crawling with attractiv women who will make you feel better about things.
- Chat to someone with no ulteria motive, just enjoy another girls company.
- keep doing this until you meet one you like and take them out. Starting a new romance can be so exciting.

simon swagbag said:
So, you've got to walk around in a state of limbo until NYE when you'll meet up & then SHE'll decide whether to carry on with you.
Sounds like she's dictating the terms to me mate. Perhaps that's the problem, she's turned you into a pushover. It's happened to me in the past.
Bollocks to that mate. You've got to be indifferent. Tell her you've made other plans for NYE & if she wants to meet up it'll have to be another day.
I'm a great believer in the Va Va Voom, as the advert goes. Basically, she don't fancy you no more because you've lost your Va Va Voom, or the phwoar factor, whatever. As soon as you get it back she'll be interested again. Or if she ain't, someone else will be.
Take control. If she don't like it, move on.

Absolutely ! Don't listen to any softie advice on telling her you love her and will wait - that's bollox and usually dished out by birds (who should know better but never seem to).
DEFINITELY play for sympathy with her mates, and get a sympathy shag from at least one. DEF. be elusive, don't answer her calls or hang about on the phone (be always in the middle of 'something' but don't say what) and cut her off. DON'T keep the New Years' date with her, DON'T !
Better to be out of town, sleeping on a mates couch, than available at any time on New Years.
Remember her worse habits, her skidmarks, her forgot-to-flush coil, her smelly socks, her whine, her snoring, etc etc.
Think about other problems - like money, mortgage, your dog that died, work, the price of bacon - anything but the ex.
Take a trip out of town, doesn't matter where, but somewhere that will have lots of fit birds.
Do NOT get half-cut and call her, begging for company or a 'few minutes to talk about things'.
Move away from the heat mate, and don't throw flammables on your fire. Be careful not to let yourself get into trouble, like a fight or driving accident or drinking offence.
Be wise, don't think about the 'season to be jolly sad' and get involved in distractions. It will do you and your relationships much more good than any moping or hanging about on the back-burner.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Show her how much you care by burning the Madjeski Mausoleum to the ground (preferably not on a match day, although there is very little difference). If that doesn't make her love you, we will !

Stumpy Tim

NMH said:
Absolutely ! Don't listen to any softie advice on telling her you love her and will wait - that's bollox and usually dished out by birds (who should know better but never seem to).
DEFINITELY play for sympathy with her mates, and get a sympathy shag from at least one. DEF. be elusive, don't answer her calls or hang about on the phone (be always in the middle of 'something' but don't say what) and cut her off. DON'T keep the New Years' date with her, DON'T !
Better to be out of town, sleeping on a mates couch, than available at any time on New Years.
Remember her worse habits, her skidmarks, her forgot-to-flush coil, her smelly socks, her whine, her snoring, etc etc.
Think about other problems - like money, mortgage, your dog that died, work, the price of bacon - anything but the ex.
Take a trip out of town, doesn't matter where, but somewhere that will have lots of fit birds.
Do NOT get half-cut and call her, begging for company or a 'few minutes to talk about things'.
Move away from the heat mate, and don't throw flammables on your fire. Be careful not to let yourself get into trouble, like a fight or driving accident or drinking offence.
Be wise, don't think about the 'season to be jolly sad' and get involved in distractions. It will do you and your relationships much more good than any moping or hanging about on the back-burner.

Absolutely spot on. I split with a superbitch this time last year, but got openly upset & chased her. Got nowhere.
Then 2 months ago I split up with a really nice girl, and totally cut off contact - deleted her e-mail address from my PC & removed her mobile number from my phone. Result - she kept texting me asking why I wasn't contacting her! It can be very hard to do, but ignoring the girl is the best way forward

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Repeat to yourself 50 times a day, 'I'm a f***ing playa' and soon enough all will be well again.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Don't bother - it's over - she ain't worth winning back by the sounds of it and is probably having an affair!

Enjoy being single for a while!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here