Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girlfriend go bye-bye

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My girlfriend left me the other morning. Quite rightly so as well. She found some texts from a girl i have semi-fallen for behind her back, packed her bags and boxes whilst i was at work, and left. I came home to the flat we had very shortly shared and all her things had departed. The books on the shelves had lost a third of their members and the neck-high pile of dvds had shrunken to bellybutton level. I feel bad, of course, but wonder how bad and what that all meant. I feel the baddest because she found out i wanted to not be with her that much and had discovered that maybe we weren't such a perect match from the start two years ago. So i feel bad with the idea of running into her and her looking sorry or bitter. She deserves more than what i, a man who half-loved her at best, could give her and i hope she sees that now. The morning that she checked my phone and banged it on the bathroom door i was behind she called me a ****, once again quite rightly, and as the front door closed hollored that she wishes for me to die alone. And i can accept that too.
Now i am in a flat i can't afford and with little but space and the things she wanted, took for the time she thought i thought enough of her, but left behind perhaps wanting to forget the last two years in order to move on. I'm sorry for what i did, and sorry that she had to move from Spain to here to enter into something that couldn't work. My guts correctly aches and i hope it does for as long as she hurts at least.

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
My girlfriend left me the other morning. Quite rightly so as well. She found some texts from a girl i have semi-fallen for behind her back, packed her bags and boxes whilst i was at work, and left. I came home to the flat we had very shortly shared and all her things had departed. The books on the shelves had lost a third of their members and the neck-high pile of dvds had shrunken to bellybutton level. I feel bad, of course, but wonder how bad and what that all meant. I feel the baddest because she found out i wanted to not be with her that much and had discovered that maybe we weren't such a perect match from the start two years ago. So i feel bad with the idea of running into her and her looking sorry or bitter. She deserves more than what i, a man who half-loved her at best, could give her and i hope she sees that now. The morning that she checked my phone and banged it on the bathroom door i was behind she called me a ****, once again quite rightly, and as the front door closed hollored that she wishes for me to die alone. And i can accept that too.
Now i am in a flat i can't afford and with little but space and the things she wanted, took for the time she thought i thought enough of her, but left behind perhaps wanting to forget the last two years in order to move on. I'm sorry for what i did, and sorry that she had to move from Spain to here to enter into something that couldn't work. My guts correctly aches and i hope it does for as long as she hurts at least.

Is there a punchline?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As long as the newer option is better you did the right thing.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If she wriggles like a bag of Ferrets in bed.. can you pass on her number ? Ta

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts

Thats a horrible situation i kinda know how you feel being in a similar situation to you. I'll leave there. Good luck

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Listen Mr Meade get on the phone and text the new bint and tell her you have been thinking about her none stop.So much so that racked with guilt you told your current girlfriend you loved another (her) and that she (the ex) should leave. Therefore you can can ask would she (the new one) move in with you (guilt trip).Hence the flat costs are solved and you should get some sympathy (Oh he loves me sooo much) Hot loving :D

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
As long as the newer option is better you did the right thing.

I kind of wish she would run off and find someone new, less chubby and stronger of character, but i think a relationship's end demands a spell of mourning, to sit and think back ruefully over what is missing other than that being shown by the emptiness of cupboards and the frozen sausage i as a vegetarian can't eat up to forget they were hers. And if you are the cause of something's end then you do deserve to sit and stew and feel things burn a little.

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
Listen Mr Meade get on the phone and text the new bint and tell her you have been thinking about her none stop.So much so that racked with guilt you told your current girlfriend you loved another (her) and that she (the ex) should leave. Therefore you can can ask would she (the new one) move in with you (guilt trip).Hence the flat costs are solved and you should get some sympathy (Oh he loves me sooo much) Hot loving :D

A new relationship built up from the foundations of guilt & lies....

I like your style fella!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003

The two of us looked a bit like this (me on the right):

14414.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am sorry Meadey old chap but you look nothing like him at all.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Chin up MB, that was the most eloquent description of a break-up I've ever read on here.
Plenty more fish in the sea apparently, but then again, who's looking for fish?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
She was physically miles above me, so it never quite felt right. But then it's not all about the looks is it. or is it?

Mind blowing passionate rampant sex with a younger and fitter partner can paper over the cracks in a relationship for only so long !

I hope you humped her senseless !

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Just take your time and don't rush into a new intense,why don't you move in type of relationship.You will feel guilty for some time and rightly so,but we've all done things we are not proud of.Just reflect,but at the same time get on with life...the right one will come along when you are least expecting her.....just don't go looking too hard!!

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania

What's she doing checking your phone? That would drive me mental...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here