Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get Off Dean Wilkins Back !!!

Troy Savage

Sep 10, 2004
I have no feelings either way about the Argus and or Andy Naylor, however why do you think he was writing things that you felt were unhelpful to DK ?

We have to understand that Naylor and many others around the club, know every little detail of the club, things that you and I will never be privy to.

If Naylor hears that the conduct of the Chairman might be undermining certain important factors, then he is likely to put a negative spin on his reporting of the situation.

Much of his information is given 'off the record' so although he cannot come out and be too specific, it might be that things are happening that might be hindering the club and he wishes to intimate any grumblings.

If any of us was privy to information that confirmed that Knight is Clumsy at negotiation, unhelpful to the manager and has effected morale within the Coaching and Playing squad, what would you do ??
Maybe there is someone at the Club with his own agenda who is briefing Naylor and encouraging others to do the same?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Maybe there is someone at the Club with his own agenda who is briefing Naylor and encouraging others to do the same?

No I dont think so, just some people at the club that are extremely frustrated, I suspect.

Naylor and The Argus has always known what is happening within the club, I think thats quite normal.

I would say that if there is some things happening that are indefensible, then theres likely to be many people that are privy to that information and information inevitabley gets leaked.

If as suspected DK has been influential in the unecessary break down in certain players negotiations, then I think any 'conspiricies theories' and any so called 'agendas' is not really the issue here.

Surely we need to know if in fact DK's role within the club is advantageous.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Grow up and stop throwing stupid accusatons around without any facts to back them up.

where has DK LIED to the fans.

Falmer - delivered. Two championships - delivered. Archer out of the club - delivered. Biggest signing for 25 years

GO'C was not "shipped back to Ireland" - Ipswich released him. and given that O'Callaghan and savage are now twiddling their thumbs - Hammond had a dream move to.........Colchester!!!!!!!!

and I'm not quite sure I understand your other point.

ask your self why is george back in Ireland - he never played shit with us so how come he has not gone to another league club ?? these are not accusation either

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
ask your self why is george back in Ireland - he never played shit with us so how come he has not gone to another league club ?? these are not accusation either

Because he is damaged goods? The Ipswich Chairman personally apologised to Dick and the club for his perceived behaviour.

Unless you mean Dick actually has contacts to ship him, physically, back...no.... :thud:

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Because he is damaged goods? The Ipswich Chairman personally apologised to Dick and the club for his perceived behaviour.

Unless you mean Dick actually has contacts to ship him, physically, back...no.... :thud:

and who told us that - YES the DICK again - when will you all wake up and see he dosen't always tell the truth - IT CANNOT ALWAYS BE EVERYONE ELSE

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
and who told us that - YES the DICK again - when will you all wake up and see he dosen't always tell the truth - IT CANNOT ALWAYS BE EVERYONE ELSE

You are sounding very pathetic. There is a great deal of evidence that would suggest that O'Callaghan did not have any suitors, other than Cork in his native Ireland.

'IT CANNOT ALWAYS BE EVERYONE ELSE'? Who else are we talking about here?

Anyone would think you have a personal vendetta against the man.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im with the Large Beard I want to KNOW

*pulls up chair*

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
Ok, I shall tell you all on behalf of Debs.

It was.....

:thud:

'I've been stabbed...'

:staggers and dies off stage:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
i know the truth - that is all you need to know

Until you can quote facts, with reasonable evidence of their source and veracity, rather than sling wild accusations - many will, quite reasonably, take that with a pinch of salt.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
i know the truth - that is all you need to know

That simply isn't good enough, but you probably know that.

You call DK a 'liar' and offer nothing whatsoever to substantiate such an accusation.

Back it up with credible evidence and I will be the first to apologise for doubting you.

No back up, no credence.

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
That was a DIVE, Leclerc...

It was also tomato sauce and a plastic knife (no forks), this is not Shakespeare you know?

Getting back to the subject, it would appear that bhadebs has a serious axe to grind. Browsing her profile revealed that almost every post has been soiling the character of Dick Knight. Hmmmm...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It was also tomato sauce and a plastic knife (no forks), this is not Shakespeare you know?

Getting back to the subject, it would appear that bhadebs has a serious axe to grind. Browsing her profile revealed that almost every post has been soiling the character of Dick Knight. Hmmmm...

I think the whole point of the thread was... 'get off Dean Wilkins' back - and get on Dick Knight's (the DASTARDLY LIAR) back'.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I think we all must realise that there are many outside of the 'clubs inner sanctum' but close enough to be privy to much information that is relevant to our discussions.

Some of it is sensational most of it tittle tattle.

I doubt whether anyone on here is likely to divulge their source and therefore it can be dismissed by those that have their own clear views and opinions, thats fine and is to be expected.

I do not know bhadeb, but I would suggest that you should not dismiss hers/his opinions too readily.

It is likely that DK did not act fairly with Hammond, O'Callaghan and Savage.

DK's information to the fans was NOT wholly accurate.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well in all three of those cases I think DK has been proved right.

Sav aint got no club...yet

GOC back in Ireland

Hammond off to Colchester.

Yep they really set the world alight...well done DK for not being held to ransom.

Oh and as for GOC remember we did agree a fee with Ipswich but he didnt like our personal terms hence he came on loan to us.

Presumably we said something like "right GOC our terms aint changed but you will get first team footer most likely do you want to sign perm now"

He didnt , spat the dummy and has now gone back to ireland where even Ipswich didnt want him!

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I think we all must realise that there are many outside of the 'clubs inner sanctum' but close enough to be privy to much information that is relevant to our discussions.

Some of it is sensational most of it tittle tattle.

I doubt whether anyone on here is likely to divulge their source and therefore it can be dismissed by those that have their own clear views and opinions, thats fine and is to be expected.

I do not know bhadeb, but I would suggest that you should not dismiss hers/his opinions too readily.

It is likely that DK did not act fairly with Hammond, O'Callaghan and Savage.

DK's information to the fans was NOT wholly accurate.

BigGully, I don't dismiss her opinions at all if they are simply opinions. But calling someone a 'liar' goes beyond an opinion. And to do so publicly must surely warrant some substantiation.

Why would you want to call someone a liar if you didn't have hard facts to back it up with? If those facts exist, but cannot be told for whatever reason then the 'liar' accusation should not have been made public.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here