Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get Off Dean Wilkins Back !!!

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I have no view either way. But if i was told in confidence that blah blah bla, was happening to the club i would not boast about it i would not go on forums a write these things dont expecting everyone to beleve me. I would go to the argus and give them the Evidence that i had and they would chase the story if it was all that bad.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
It MIGHT be if she actually said something of note to comment upon.

Not that, as we established long ago, you're in a position to judge.

I kind of dismissed your own views many months ago but ....

So whats your call TLO.

Are LB & Superphil lying ?

Or that DK actually did offer such critical information to ermmmm well scarfers ?

Just wondering like .......

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yeah she gets some stick, bullying maybe.

I am sure you make unqualified opinions as do most on here and if you have anything to offer of any interest its likely to be unsubstantiated.

It seems that the real frustration that most on here have with her, is that she actually is a million miles closer to people that might actually know what happens than you will ever be.

Get over it, how can she ever say 'well actually I am a mate of x, y or z', she can't offer that validation.

It makes you feel comfortable to discredit her without that assurance.

Fine, it makes you feel superior and dont you and others love it.

Many seem to be a disciple of LB, fine, but I wouldn't trust his judgement or accept his views as I know that some are inaccurate.

Maybe he offers just a mistaken opinion or is a full blown spin merchant for the club, probably the latter.

His only validation is that he get's a brief chat with a dismissive player or egotistical director whilst he buys yet another overpriced drink at yet another club event masquerading as a fan friendly gig.

Firstly DK shares the impending sacking of Wilkins to LB back in January 2008 and now DK offers Superphil info. on Hammonds personal contractual terms.

They are either lying or DK's actions are shameful, take your pick.

For what its worth bhadeb is pretty accurate on the unreported goin's on in the club.

Uncomfortable to many, but dont dismiss her so readily.

Not sure I agree with all of that. I think for many the issue is that bhadeb posts nothing apart from the same very vague accusations about DK. If she occasionally said something positive about activities both on and off the pitch it would give her claims greater credibility, as she would then appear to be a balanced individual.

Equally if she was more specific about her claims, apart from that 'DK is a liar and a backstabber' then she would have a more sympathetic response from many, myself included.

It is difficult to understand why someone who is barely literate has the inside track as to the inner workings of the Albion board of directors decision making process, and that further undermines her credibility.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I am sure you make unqualified opinions as do most on here and if you have anything to offer of any interest its likely to be unsubstantiated.

It seems that the real frustration that most on here have with her, is that she actually is a million miles closer to people that might actually know what happens than you will ever be.

Get over it, how can she ever say 'well actually I am a mate of x, y or z', she can't offer that validation.

Many seem to be a disciple of LB, fine, but I wouldn't trust his judgement or accept his views as I know that some are inaccurate.

Maybe he offers just a mistaken opinion or is a full blown spin merchant for the club, probably the latter.

His only validation is that he get's a brief chat with a dismissive player or egotistical director whilst he buys yet another overpriced drink at yet another club event masquerading as a fan friendly gig.

Firstly DK shares the impending sacking of Wilkins to LB back in January 2008 and now DK offers Superphil info. on Hammonds personal contractual terms.

For what its worth bhadeb is pretty accurate on the unreported goin's on in the club.

She gets everything she deserves - and it's nothing to do with not stating her contacts - it's much more to do with attacking the club / DK / Adams in every post. AND she NEVER answers a question directly - much like yourself !

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I kind of dismissed your own views many months ago but ....

So whats your call TLO.

Are LB & Superphil lying ?

Or that DK actually did offer such critical information to ermmmm well scarfers ?

Just wondering like .......

If you dismissed my views many months ago, why have they only now become of interest to you? What's the point in responding if you think my views have no value?

Not dodging the question, just wondering like.

But for what it's worth, are they lying about what?

Oh, and what is a 'scarfer'? Is it intended as a term of abuse?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

If I get told anything then I assume it's in confidence unless they tell me that it's OK to say it.

As far as I'm concerned, she can post what the f*** she likes. The fact that she is full of shit is not really anything to do with me.

My argument is that it's a bit rich that she complains of people bullying her when she is not prepared to back up her ridiculous statements with something a bit more concrete than "Dick Knight is a twat"

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Oh, and what is a 'scarfer'? Is it intended as a term of abuse?

I think he's inferring that you are not prepared to go 'toe to toe' with some serious Stone Island boys, who like to leave some 'calling cards' at the meet up with other such 'naughty boys', and who are conspicuous by their abscence whenever any 'big firms' are in town.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
:albion2:
Not sure I agree with all of that. I think for many the issue is that bhadeb posts nothing apart from the same very vague accusations about DK. If she occasionally said something positive about activities both on and off the pitch it would give her claims greater credibility, as she would then appear to be a balanced individual.

Equally if she was more specific about her claims, apart from that 'DK is a liar and a backstabber' then she would have a more sympathetic response from many, myself included.

It is difficult to understand why someone who is barely literate has the inside track as to the inner workings of the Albion board of directors decision making process, and that further undermines her credibility.

Leeteraacy my friend has nothing to do with maybe being close previously, currently or in the future with people that might be close to those directly effected by what actually happens within the club as opposed to the views offered by the Argus or Seagulls world.

She as others cannot possibly give names when they feel untruths are told. they can post and offer information that might try to balance a perceived injustice.

The club post here too dont forget, good PR maybe ??

But we have an issue here that you must consider.

Either LB & Superphil are lying or the Chairman is offering information that even the most ardent fan would consider shameful.

It wouldn't happen at a Sunday League Club, would it ?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
She gets everything she deserves - and it's nothing to do with not stating her contacts - it's much more to do with attacking the club / DK / Adams in every post. AND she NEVER answers a question directly - much like yourself !

No offence mate but surely thats Bullshit, Can't you and other posters be up for attack on every post for having the complete opposite view to her?
Does anybody know who is right?
I don't particularly agree with her views(although I was angry when Hammond went.) but it seems everytime she posts, the same band jump on it just because of who she is, Even moderators! It actually looks to me more of a popularity contest.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
:albion2:

Leeteraacy my friend has nothing to do with maybe being close previously, currently or in the future with people that might be close to those directly effected by what actually happens within the club as opposed to the views offered by the Argus or Seagulls world.

She as others cannot possibly give names when they feel untruths are told. they can post and offer information that might try to balance a perceived injustice.

The club post here too dont forget, good PR maybe ??

But we have an issue here that you must consider.

Either LB & Superphil are lying or the Chairman is offering information that even the most ardent fan would consider shameful.

It wouldn't happen at a Sunday League Club, would it ?

No one is asking her to name names, but at the same time she says nothing specific apart from DW was stabbed in the back, DK is a liar (or twat) and that MA should be sacked. When asked what her specific beef is she plays the 'I can't tell you' card.

No one is asking her to name names, but at the same time she says nothing specific apart from DW was stabbed in the back, DK is a liar (or twat) and that MA should be sacked. When asked what her specific beef is she plays the 'I can't tell you' card.

As has been suggested before, maybe she really and actually, "can't tell you"?

It beggars belief what she hopes to get out of telling anything on NSC though, if it's such a headbanger to do. So the club has some twats and have done some underhanded deals? So wash your hands and quit wasting time trying to tell it on the highest hill!
Has anyone done deb a terrible disservice that this form of retribution will counter?

It all seems a bit futile to me, for both sides of these arguments.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Do you think Bhadeb is Dean Wilkins' love child ?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
So tell me, What did she actually do to provoke this vitriol, over & over. everytime she posts anything?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

I have always thought that she has been quite specific.

DW stabbed in the back when sacked after a 7th finish .... surely not !!

MA sacked whist languishing above relegation position .... surely not !!

She is bound to be a nutter, bloody women !!

She doesn't nor can she offer the validation that some require.

When many on here slag off players and even give ratings for players performances, I will now demand your own footballing experience and sporting qualifications .................. no ?

Best not .......

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
So tell me, What did she actually do to provoke this vitriol, over & over. everytime she posts anything?

Easy, she offered an accurate view that many found hard to accept, especially as it showed that she actually knew things that might suggest that she had access to privvy information.

A crime that many find difficult to stomach.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Errr........posted nothing but the same vitriol herself, over and over!

But why do you all rise to it? Since i've started posting ,it seems she posts something, then you all post insulting replies. It just seems a to make the board a bit embarrassing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here