Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get Off Dean Wilkins Back !!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I don't believe bhadeb would get a fraction of the abuse on here if she was bhadave.

There's a definite level of abuse against this poster which is WAY out of proportion to anything that person may have posted. It's a bit unworthy of the board as a whole IMHO.

The day that I think NSC is 'worthy' is the day I'm out of here.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't believe bhadeb would get a fraction of the abuse on here if she was bhadave.

There's a definite level of abuse against this poster which is WAY out of proportion to anything that person may have posted. It's a bit unworthy of the board as a whole IMHO.

She did call Dick a 'twat' which would even leave Charles Darwin scratching his fourrowed brow.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
4432734AA8FBACCD4AB657231594.jpg

Want one?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I am hugely embarrassed to admit that she is the only woman I have ever sworn at, and I'm nearly 5.
iQUOTE]

I,m sure that once you, Lord Bracknell and BoF grow up a bit more, you will be able to control these childish bullying tactics that you all suffer from .

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Personally, I pay my money to watch Brighton and Hove Albion play not to watch Dean Wilkins or Micky Adams manage.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
was that what he was on as an Albion manager?

If so, what do you think Adams is earning?
Hopefully a very small basic and a bonus depending upon our final league position which may or may not take him over this figure?

I would be very very surprised if it wasn't more than Wilkins was on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here