[Football] Gerrard Confirmed as Villa Boss

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Isn't he a villa fan? ???

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Villa would treble his wages if they wanted him. Whether our Graham wanted to go is a different kettle of fish. He is happy with us and still building his and the clubs project. At villa lose 5 or 6 and you could be out the door!

Would they? I'm sure TB will match any advance, he knows the value of Potter.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Strong entitlement from the Villa faithful on TalkSport with Gerrard out called frequently.
The only exception being one caller who had a strong scouse accent defending his management ability with, yep you’ve guessed it, his playing days!

I’m sure Villa supporting relatives are simply fuming this evening no doubt with a few roast dinners ruined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would they? I'm sure TB will match any advance, he knows the value of Potter.
Absolutely. Tony would match any wages offered by another club for the manager.

Potter's wages do not fall inside our "wage structure" for players.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Think they're going to give him 10 games at least before they consider sacking him.

They're not getting GP whatever happens.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Think they're going to give him 10 games at least before they consider sacking him.

They're not getting GP whatever happens.

But the deluded ****ers WILL go after him when they sack the scouse. Just like they did with Biss.

They’ll just end up embarrassing themselves though.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
He did well at Rangers stopping the 10 in a row and some impressive European victories, and started this job well.
Probably deserves a bit more time at Villa if he wants the job he really wants when a German manager decides to move on.

He did well at Rangers stopping the 10 in a row and some impressive European victories, and started this job well.
Probably deserves a bit more time at Villa if he wants the job he really wants when a German manager decides to move on.

Agree with the Rangers job but Premier league is different ball game. He knew that and knows how difficult it is to manage in premier league. He'll get given time for sure but if the mighty villa don't get winning soon he'll be gone

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I do wonder how difficult it must be to manage Rangers or Celtic though. Given the huge financial gap between those two and all the others, baring a disaster, it will always be one or the other which wins the title, so you only have to be slightly better than one other team to succeed.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
TB needs to give GP a renewed contract he can’t refuse that will match what other clubs can offer. Small beer in the scheme of things.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I do wonder how difficult it must be to manage Rangers or Celtic though. Given the huge financial gap between those two and all the others, baring a disaster, it will always be one or the other which wins the title, so you only have to be slightly better than one other team to succeed.

Celtic definitely had the financial advantage at the time due to Rangers financial crash a few years earlier. Neil Lennon has a lot to answer if you supported the other team in Glasgow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here