Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Germany v Turkey: who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Germany

Votes: 34 47.2%
  • Turkey

Votes: 32 44.4%
  • The ref

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • The fans

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sorry but this result has really spolit the final. As a neutral I like to see the better team win and the Germans were an utter disgrace.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...likewise, hopefully whoever wins out of Spain and Russia will take them to the cleaners.

They deserved it as much as Turkey deserved to play utter gash for 89 mins for the vast majority of their games and come back to salvage a win or a draw.

Looking at the whole tournament the Germans deserved it. They are technically a great side to watch and frankly after watching England all my life they are a pleasure to watch

*Awaits calls for the head of a traitor*

The Germans have played well in one game in this tournament in my opinion, against the Portuguese. They have done what they always do though, even when they play badly they are like robots and seem to win!

Dandyman

In London village.
Germany will fluke the win , the final Sunday is not worth watching now with the Germans in it. Shame as the tournament has been great but I will not watch the final now as it would be too much to bear to watch the Germans play utter shite and pick the trophy up again

It ain't over until the flag is hoisted...

Attachments

• RedFlagOverReichstag550.jpg
    RedFlagOverReichstag550.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 59

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
don't know but she seems really nice. think she'd be up for a roasting?

Probably. But Not With Me. There's Some Crime Scenes A Man Should Never Return To. Apparently I Was Quite A Big Baby And Split Mother's Fanny Wider Than Bill Cosby's Grin When I Was Born. No Way I'm Going Back There.

Dandyman

In London village.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
You have an eight inch foreskin? I would go and see a Rabbi if I were you.

I've Just Been Out To The Shed Where The Tape Measure Is. I Can Stretch My Foreskin By About 5 Inches I Think. I Had To Do It Quickly As Mr Brownlow Next Door Was Trying To See What Was Going On. Hope That Helps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here