Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Germany v Turkey: who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Germany

Votes: 34 47.2%
  • Turkey

Votes: 32 44.4%
  • The ref

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • The fans

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
The Germans just cannot be trusted to act in a sporting and decent manner, utter wankers the lot of them. Germany will win this tournament now with a display and complete and utter shite football. This result has ruined euro 2008 I am afraid.

Clearly you know as much about international football as you do about films.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ok so you are saying Germany deserved to win.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Still NSC will be pleased and the majority of people wanted Germany to win :shrug:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Luxembourg

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
They deserved it as much as Turkey deserved to play utter gash for 89 mins for the vast majority of their games and come back to salvage a win or a draw.

Looking at the whole tournament the Germans deserved it. They are technically a great side to watch and frankly after watching England all my life they are a pleasure to watch

*Awaits calls for the head of a traitor*

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
fantastic result!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
They deserved it as much as Turkey deserved to play utter gash for 89 mins for the vast majority of their games and come back to salvage a win or a draw.

Looking at the whole tournament the Germans deserved it. They are technically a great side to watch and frankly after watching England all my life they are a pleasure to watch

*Awaits calls for the head of a traitor*

That is complete BALLSHIT, and you know it!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Germany will fluke the win , the final Sunday is not worth watching now with the Germans in it. Shame as the tournament has been great but I will not watch the final now as it would be too much to bear to watch the Germans play utter shite and pick the trophy up again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here