Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Germaine Greer marked woman.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Dougal said:
well implying that because I made a stereo typical tongue in cheek comment about lesbians that I'm some sort of racist.
On no the 'I'm so bloody UN PC' brigade have been offended

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
garry nelsons left foot said:
Really? How young? And does this mean she's not a lezzer but a paedder?

She likes skinny boys in their late teens with lovely flowing blonde hair.

Tyrone Biggums said:
Do you even comprehend the amount of work he did?

From your comments it seems not.

The reason he chased snakes was not to annoy them but to diffuse the myth that snakes are nasty and attack people.

Maybe only an Aussies can comprehend the message he was conveying through his actions.

Sorry forgot that Australians are the most advanced people on Earth when it comes to the complexities of nature.

To me a stupid Englishman it looked like he was just getting in too close to the animals and antagonising them.

Dougal said:
bitter feminist,

probably trying to put that carpet burned tongue of hers to some proper use , other than that of licking butch , pierced womens fannys all day
You must have her confused with someone else, she banged half of London's male population in the 1960s/1970s when she was pretty hot.

Last edited:

Easy 10 said:
He's done more good deeds for conservation in an afternoon than that old crone has managed in an entire lifetime of sniping from the sidelines.

She's fairly heavily involved in conservation in Oz. She may indeed be sniping, but not from the sidelines.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Southover Street Seagull said:
Sorry forgot that Australians are the most advanced people on Earth when it comes to the complexities of nature.

To me a stupid Englishman it looked like he was just getting in too close to the animals and antagonising them.

When the nature in ya backyard can kill you with a bite or a sting it's best to educate the greater population.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Tyrone Biggums said:
When the nature in ya backyard can kill you with a bite or a sting it's best to educate the greater population.
Is that what he was doing? So if I meet a crocodile on my way home (unlikely on Thameslink but you never know), I should immediately grab any babies that I see nearby?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Man of Harveys said:
Is that what he was doing? So if I meet a crocodile on my way home (unlikely on Thameslink but you never know)

Oh I don't know. Some of those ticket inspectors......

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sorry folks but Greer is every bit the C.U.N.T. she's trying to be.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
God

I read that as Germaine Greer Naked Woman

still didn't stop me from opening the thread though.

I am ill:blush:

I have actually been trying to look for that naked picture of her from the pathbreaking 1960s satirical magazine OZ. Rather depressingly, the rubbish internet has let me down :angry:

Last edited:

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Jim D said:
All the same, I wonder if we'll ever find out exactly how he was killed - and I don't mean the story we've been fed. How did the stingray get to sting him - given that it isn't predatory (except to shrimp)? Was he provoking it to get it to try and sting him?

Personally, I think Greer's 'Lion tamer' comment was about right. This was a guy who went around making animals mad in order to get a response. After all, nobody would spend much time looking at a sleeping croc or the tail of a snake slithering away into the long grass.

Jim you have spent too long in the sun.
You dont think it was a conspiracy theory do you.
They do have it on film how he was killed as he had always said to carry on filming if anything happened.
Mind you I think he was a prat who wound up dumb animals.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hang on, what EXACTLY has she said wrong here? I can't quite imagine Irwin trying to swin with the stingray or something just as stupid...

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Germaine Greer also is mentioned in the most recent copy of Viz (available from all good stockists) in the Profanisaurus. Here it is:

inside burns n. Thighbrows, judge's eyebrows, Rhodes Boysons. Effusive lateral pubage out the sides of a young lady's dunghumpers. 'I'm with you all the way on burning your bra and everything, Germaine. But could you do something about your inside burns? They're putting me off my stroke.'

I f***ing love Viz.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
How come when Muslims object to cartoons and commentsprinted in Danish newspapers people wax lyrical about free speech; but when Germaine Greer comments that she thought Steve Irwin was a bit of a tit people want to string her up for offending their sensibilities.

A tad inconsistent; methinks.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Tyrone Biggums said:
Do you even comprehend the amount of work he did?

From your comments it seems not.

The reason he chased snakes was not to annoy them but to diffuse the myth that snakes are nasty and attack people.

Maybe only an Aussies can comprehend the message he was conveying through his actions.

Agreed - although I'm not an Aussie.

I can't believe the number of people who've had a got at Irwin for his style of programmes. The guy was a massive conservationist, very much on the animals side.

From what I saw, most of the time when he was diving on crocodiles, it was because they'd strayed into areas where they would come into contact with people. And the upshot of that, without Irwin's intervention, would have been a bullet between the eyes to remove the threat.

Correct me if I'm wrong.... but basically he was rescuing crocodiles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here