Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Georginio Rutter - singed 19/8/24

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
My mate is away travelling so is only able to watch on tv, he’s saying he’s not seen anything about Georginio that’s convinced him yet. I think it goes to show how much more you can appreciate the game in the stadium where you can see the whole game.
The lad is absolutely mustard.
You don't see how hard he works, absolutely ran his socks off today and every game.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Really liked the positions he took up. Lots of promise. Looked more dangerous than Enciso, who seemed oddly flat.
I keep telling myself he’s trying to hard but honestly he needs to find some form quickly.

In his short cameo yesterday he got in both Gruda & Mitoma way when they had the ball in good areas and gave the ball away in our half which put us in a bit of danger

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I think he has done brilliantly in the last couple of games. Following up behind Baleba as a soon to be cult figure imo. I did raise an eyebrow when we paid a record fee for him but am being won around

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I keep telling myself he’s trying to hard but honestly he needs to find some form quickly.

In his short cameo yesterday he got in both Gruda & Mitoma way when they had the ball in good areas and gave the ball away in our half which put us in a bit of danger
I felt (watching on TV admittedly) that yes, Enciso looked flat, almost waiting for the ball to fall for him rather than pressing like hell for his team.
It must be hard to get into the flow and emotion of a game for the last 15 mins, but I'd hoped to see more energy from Julio.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here