Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Georginio Rutter - singed 19/8/24

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Best player today if we consider first half a part of the game as well.
The consistency in his ball control is on a different level to our other excellent technicians. Give it 6 months and he'll be considered a star player for us.
Feck knows how we're going to fit everyone in when people get back from injuries.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
He’s been a revelation second half. What impressed me was the determination to get he ball for the winner. Criminal he doesn’t get credited with an assist.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Wonderful performance. A real presence and shows real confidence on the ball

His shirt to lose. It doesn't seem like Joao Pedro is back any time soon, if he were we would have a serious selections dilemma, we'd have to accommodate them both

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
My mate is away travelling so is only able to watch on tv, he’s saying he’s not seen anything about Georginio that’s convinced him yet. I think it goes to show how much more you can appreciate the game in the stadium where you can see the whole game.
The lad is absolutely mustard.

I think some people bring into consideration the price paid. I forget about that aspect, leaving it for the money men.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Right, I confess I was a tad underwhelmed when the Rutter link first appeared a month or so ago, largely because I had it in my head that he was a failed striker and not one of The RB Leeds' best players.

But I've watched a lot of videos today and there's an awful lot to like about him if you think of him as an attacking midfielder. He's incredibly tricksy, quick, strong, has a great eye for a pass, and occasionally finishes well despite missing a few chances. He seems extremely popular with The RB Leeds fans and from what I've seen, he appears to be exactly the sort of lively personality you need around the dressing room. There can be no doubt the Albion have run the numbers on him and concluded that he's a really good fit for our game, rather than just looking at his goal output as some clubs would, so I'm converted. He's only 22: our job is to get the best out of him and make him a full France international.

The fact that his imminent departure has left so many The RB Leeds fans wailing and will also inevitably result in their only remaining star player, Willy Gnonto, demanding to leave like he did last summer is just a bonus.

Go on Georgi! I love him already :love:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
My mate is away travelling so is only able to watch on tv, he’s saying he’s not seen anything about Georginio that’s convinced him yet. I think it goes to show how much more you can appreciate the game in the stadium where you can see the whole game.
The lad is absolutely mustard.

100% other than replays and close-ups, you miss so much in terms of positioning and movement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here