Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George Galloway - utter shit

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
WATFORD O said:
London Irish is a fool. He uses his holier than thou attitude to force his views on everyone. If they dont agree they are obviously

a, a racist
b, colonial
c, a racist
d, Isreali

LI can eat shit.

You forgot Daily Mail / Sun reader WO

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
if i ever met this guy,i would punch is f***ing lights out no messin

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
empire said:
if i ever met this guy,i would punch is f***ing lights out no messin

who?

LI?
Twatford?
Saddam Hussein?
Galloway?

Its a pity that people can't discuss these topics with a bit of respect for others views to be honest.

anyway will chuck my tuppence worth in as well.

this is unfortunately one of those situations where both sides Israel/ Palestinians are right/wrong.

It stems in a big part from the British governments involvment in the creation of israel.

The arab nations were and still are completely dedicated to the eradication of the jews in israel.

Does it suit them to have hundreds of headlines about the mistreatment of the palenstinians??

Galloway has a one sided view of the proceedings but so do the israelis' palenstinians, and the arab nations, many of which fund terrorists/freedom fighters.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I can't see why so many on the far Left are so wedded to what Galloway says. I was totally against the war, and have strong disagreements with Bush's policies, particularly foreign and environment, but find this man's comments stick in my gut. At least Jeremy Corbyn, with whom I usually disagree, totally condemned the bombings, as a long-term London MP. Galloway is a Johnny come-lately, who exploited Muslims' anger to take Bethnal Green and Bow, and also doesn't seem to know which side he is on. Does he support Saddam or the insurgents? Surely he can't be in favour of both.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
West Hoathly Seagull said:
I can't see why so many on the far Left are so wedded to what Galloway says. I was totally against the war, and have strong disagreements with Bush's policies, particularly foreign and environment, but find this man's comments stick in my gut. At least Jeremy Corbyn, with whom I usually disagree, totally condemned the bombings, as a long-term London MP. Galloway is a Johnny come-lately, who exploited Muslims' anger to take Bethnal Green and Bow, and also doesn't seem to know which side he is on. Does he support Saddam or the insurgents? Surely he can't be in favour of both.

Absolutely spot on. The only decent thing that Galloway has done was make the US Senate Committee look like interviewers for Asda. Otherwise, I find him an thoroughly objectionable.

And LI, although you probably don't care, you are far more likely to find others listen to your views with more subjectivity if you were to express them, rather than criticise and talk AT people.

E

enigma

Galloway is a bit fond of self-publicity, and his decision to criticise the war on the day of the London bombings was insensitive to say the least but he does have a point about the war being the cause of our problms. And if Watford's answer to Richard Branson actually read the text he would realise Galloway does not encourage Iraqis to attack the soldiers. But reading is a little beyond him

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can I lighten the mood with the sort-of-similarly-named Kate Garraway?

Kate-New4G.jpg

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Perfect. You wouldn't believe that we are on the eve of potentially our most exciting season yet (yes I do mean that!!), and it's all-out-war on NSC.

Now, Kate on the other hand.....

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Albion Dan said:
What LI said. I cant believe the rubbish some people digest as fact. Its nothing but pure Daily Mail/The Sun fed laziness, or is it what they really want to hear?

If it wasnt so slanderous it would be hilarious.

Whats your problem with the sun and Mail? Oh yes I remember you dont like free speech do you? If you had your way you'd have all opposing media sources closed down.

Of course you read the sun and mail on a dailey basis to validate your claims? Well you do dont you? You dont just listen to what idiots like LI say?

Which brings me to LI's first link..............

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4744685.stm

These poor Iraqis - ragged people, with their sandals, with their Kalashnikovs, with the lightest and most basic of weapons - are writing the names of their cities and towns in the stars, with 145 military operations every day, which has made the country ungovernable.

"We don't know who they are, we don't know their names, we never saw their faces, they don't put up photographs of their martyrs, we don't know the names of their leaders."

That definatley sounds like glorifying the enemy who by the way are mainley foreign fighters not "poor iraqis".

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
More of your utter hypocrisy - Palestinians are THE victims of an appalling genocidal war prosecuted by a billion-dollar Israeli war machine that thinks nothing of shooting stone-throwing Palestinian kids. Trust you to side with the war machine against a desperate, dispossessed people.

Your a troll like whatfor o arn't you? The whole Middle East was orginally Jewish or Christian before it was forcibly taken. And you whine because the jews took some of it back?

Trust you not to grasp the bigger picture, the palastinians were backed by most of the Axis of evil to wage war, especially Saddam.

I'm willing to bet you would one of the loudmouthed rightwing twats bollocking on in the 1980s how Nelson Mandela and the ANC terrorists were murdering the poor, peace-loving Afrikaaner.

I didn't ever hear that, like I didn't hear any of the so called rightwing rants that you claim.

E

enigma

looney said:
Your a troll like whatfor o arn't you?

What on earth does that sentence mean? Not only are your arguments stupid, you can't even write English properly.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
What on earth does that sentence mean? Not only are your arguments stupid, you can't even write English properly.

You mean type English dont you fucklump?

Creamy

Jul 29, 2005
WATFORD O said:
London Irish is a fool. He uses his holier than thou attitude to force his views on everyone. If they dont agree they are obviously

a, a racist
b, colonial
c, a racist
d, Isreali

LI can eat shit.

same old same old you stupid f***ing kunt

you don't have an intelligent or original argument in your sweaty pus infested body do you you boring bastard?

Creamy

Jul 29, 2005
looney said:
Whats your problem with the sun and Mail? Oh yes I remember you dont like free speech do you? If you had your way you'd have all opposing media sources closed down.

you're a silly little twat aren't you? Anything, ANYTHING that goes against your tired little narrow minded views is dismissed as 'Leftist bullshit'. And now you talk about free speech!

You are a hypocritical little turd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here