Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George Galloway - utter shit

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You really know how to suck the interest and humour out of a thread dont you egimpma? If you dont stop flexing your frothing cockubator i may just come round and slap you to sensible and back ya Sundial nosed knobjockey.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
London Irish said:
More of your utter hypocrisy - Palestinians are THE victims of an appalling genocidal war prosecuted by a billion-dollar Israeli war machine that thinks nothing of shooting stone-throwing Palestinian kids. Trust you to side with the war machine against a desperate, dispossessed people. I'm willing to bet you would one of the loudmouthed rightwing twats bollocking on in the 1980s how Nelson Mandela and the ANC terrorists were murdering the poor, peace-loving Afrikaaner.

So on one hand, you were banging on about the world needing to 'interfere in another countries policies' with respect to Apartheid S.A. to stop the murder and supression of the majority by a minority, but were against the same intervention in Iraq, namely to end the murder and supression of the majority Shia, by the minority Sunni........

Smacks of hypocrisy to me, where is the difference.?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
You really know how to suck the interest and humour out of a thread dont you egimpma? If you dont stop flexing your frothing cockubator i may just come round and slap you to sensible and back ya Sundial nosed knobjockey.

Wonderful way with words has our Looney.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Creamy said:
you're a silly little twat aren't you? Anything, ANYTHING that goes against your tired little narrow minded views is dismissed as 'Leftist bullshit'. And now you talk about free speech!

You are a hypocritical little turd.

The day you stop spouting crap like a liqorice pez dispencer will be the day that hell freezes over and we can power play your puk head all over the place you spindley legged Simpleton.

No no Clarence I dont dismiss everything as leftist bullshit, take the unadulterated crap you post ya boss-eyed lap diving loser. Its pure shit that Fisons would have to cut with soil for a month before they sprayed it on anything. Neither left or right but shite.

Take a tip tosspot, try lurking.

E

enigma

looney said:

I'd advise going back to college first but feel free to come round my place anytime you want. I'll get a cosmpolitan crew together to smack the shit out of your redneck head.I would pay to see an immigrant boy booting you in the ribs

E

enigma

somerset said:
So on one hand, you were banging on about the world needing to 'interfere in another countries policies' with respect to Apartheid S.A. to stop the murder and supression of the majority by a minority, but were against the same intervention in Iraq, namely to end the murder and supression of the majority Shia, by the minority Sunni........

Smacks of hypocrisy to me, where is the difference.?

Fair point in one sense but everyone knows that isn't the reason they invaded Iraw.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
I'd advise going back to college first but feel free to come round my place anytime you want. I'll get a cosmpolitan crew together to smack the shit out of your redneck head.I would pay to see an immigrant boy booting you in the ribs

You'll put down your copy of Cosmopolitan and do what Tinkerbell? By the time I've finished kicking your beanbag arse it'll take about an hour to disintangle your intestines from my laces you you foaming at the anus fuckwad.

Try engaging that shitpile between your ears before you next decide to flutter down from the top of the Xmas tree or I'll clip your wings and leash you to the front a planpot then watch as the Action men take turns on your bitch arse.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Faldo said:
Umm - is this not the thread of amazing positivity?

Actually it's quite ridiculous. All the abuse gives football fans a bad name IMHO.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
enigma said:
Fair point in one sense but everyone knows that isn't the reason they invaded Iraw.

Do they?........ I wish though, that people wouldn't be selective about their politics and morals, make a stand, yes, but be consistant.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
bhaexpress said:
Actually it's quite ridiculous. All the abuse gives football fans a bad name IMHO.

Hahaha look who's talking? What do you think you are some kind of cyber Ghandi?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
Hahaha look who's talking? What do you think you are some kind of cyber Ghandi?

Well maybe. At least I'm not some ultra rude and self opinionated prat like you.

What pleasure do you derive from being so bloody rude all the time ? Okay, you do have a good command of the English language but why use it in such a negative way ?

Last edited:

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
whats going to happen next?

will it be:
my dad's tougher than your dad?

or my pet goldfish has a better memory than your pet goldfish.

grow up you sad bunch of tossers, and get back to what was actually quite an interesting thread.

or I'll get my dad onto you and he was in rambo and so is really really hard.

when you say he was "in Rambo" and "really Hard" do you mean he was "IN RAMBO" and "WAS REALLY HARD" :ohmy:

LC

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
f***ing hell i'm at page 3, does the rest get any interesting?

From what ive sen on the television, Galloway doesn seem like a bit of a tosser

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
There's such a lot of certainty about Galloway in this thread. He's seen as everything from a traitorous incarnation of evil (WAT0) to a left-wing paragon of virtue and political consistency (LI).

I believe that he's neither. And I think anyone who claims so vehemently that he is one or the other is proving the saying right that it's only fools and fanatics that are always certain of themselves.

E

enigma

somerset said:
Do they?........ I wish though, that people wouldn't be selective about their politics and morals, make a stand, yes, but be consistant.

Obviously- I felt they were justified in invading Afghanistan though, that was fair. But if they were so concerned about human rights why didn't they invade before? WHy don't they go for Mugabe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here