Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genuine Must win

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
We've had a few games which were dubbed must win so far this season ie Milwall, but is Leicester the first genuine must win game of the season ? Win and we are still bottom 3 but back in it, lose and we are 6 points adrift with a tough game at Norwich to come.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Definitely if we lose this game we are well and truly f***ed. A draw and there's a glimer of hope but really and truly if we don't win then we can wave goobye to the championship.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I bet we DRAW this one. It's not like Leicester won't be motivated themselves, is it. :glare:

Burnley was the one we should have taken 3 points from. We properly f***ed up there.

durrington gully

Aug 24, 2005
Durrington on sea!!
Dougal said:
We've had a few games which were dubbed must win so far this season ie Milwall, but is Leicester the first genuine must win game of the season ? Win and we are still bottom 3 but back in it, lose and we are 6 points adrift with a tough game at Norwich to come.

Agree, if we lose this one our heads will go down completely, we need to win

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
The Mail on Sunday has us down to beat Leicester - so we'll be OK

:lolol: :jester:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
FamilyGuy said:
The Mail on Sunday has us down to beat Leicester - so we'll be OK

:lolol: :jester:

The NoW says it will be a draw.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Re: Re: Genuine Must win

durrington gully said:
Agree, if we lose this one our heads will go down completely, we need to win

Agreed. It\\\'s not so much an issue of points, (well it is but that\\\'s not the point i\\\'m trying to make here), it\\\'s how well we play and the confidence boost of beating a relegation rival that is crucial to us this weekend. If we lose it\\\'s still mathmatically possible to stay up, but the confidence will be so low I\\\'m not sure we could recover.

In short, yes it\\\'s a must win!

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh f***ing great! big up us against a team thats won every game since they sacked there manager.:nono:

Look at the form of, Southhampton, crewe, derby etc they are the ones we need to capitalise on.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
looney said:
Oh f***ing great! big up us against a team thats won every game since they sacked there manager.:nono:

Look at the form of, Southhampton, crewe, derby etc they are the ones we need to capitalise on.

I see your point, but the more teams around us the better, so to keep Leicester down with us and the physiological boost I believe it\'s a must win.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Uncle Buck said:
No, Placky said earlier in the season that results were not important.

Ah well, thats going to make me sleep better this week

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
mcshane in the 79th said:
I see your point, but the more teams around us the better, so to keep Leicester down with us and the physiological boost I believe it\'s a must win.

and when leicester play crewe or derby? we need 3 shit teams below us by may, that is all.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Uncle Buck said:
Well it is not like results keep you up, oh hang on....

It was bloody funny when LI was saying this at the beginning of the season:shootself what a complete plank!!

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
I tell ya what will happen. We'll either draw or lose against Leicester, but then go and beat Narwich @ Carrott Road.

Will be typical Albion, you watch :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here