Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genuine Must win

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We need as many teams as possible in the mix to help us pull out of the dire mess we are in. I seem to remember saying that a couple of weeks ago about Plymouth but yet again the experts on here slagged me off.

My heart tells me that we are staying up my head tells me that we are on the way to back to back relegations as we are in free fall over LDC lack of money etc.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If we did get relegated this year there is no way that we would go down again at the end of next season, we have a fair amount of quality in this team, much of it home grown, as long as we could keep them then we would have every chance of bouncing straight back like we did last time.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gully said:
If we did get relegated this year there is no way that we would go down again at the end of next season, we have a fair amount of quality in this team, much of it home grown, as long as we could keep them then we would have every chance of bouncing straight back like we did last time.

Sorry but I disagree the better players will be sold off to keep us in existence because our revenue will drop because of the loss of Sky TV money and we will drop like a lead balloon.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
brighton rock said:
millwall will finnish above you?
Do you mean "WILL Millwall finish above you?" (in which case no) ?

Or are you just STUPID? :)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think Derby are in freefall, if us or Millwall get our act together I can see them going down.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
BensGrandad said:
Old problem Millwall have signed some players we have ...........er
signed how many?

2. Keep up grandad.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
BensGrandad said:
Old problem Millwall have signed some players we have ...........er
signed how many?

It\'s so refreshing to come into work each morning and read you\'re cheery posts. Thank you for brightening up my day :)

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Don't think for one moment that Leicester will go down now they have Fryatt and probably Holloway. However, if we don't win, we will start losing touch with the others. It's a definite 3 points or bust.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I'd be surprised if Leicester don't play for the draw and hit us on the counter-attack whenever possible.

I would try playing 3 at the back using Frutos and Hart as wing-backs.

We have players who can score and I'm confident they will.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
This is a must win game for us if we want as many teams as possible to be involved in the relegation fight, If leciester do win they will be 6 points and atleast 11 goals better off than us. We need palace to do us a favour and beat sheffield wednesday, and i do fancy leeds against derby, reading against southampton but hull could beat norwich. Millwall have an intressting game against QPR. The worst case all of the bottom 8 apart from us will win leaveing us 6 points from saftey with the worse goal differenace, i can't see this happening tho. but with the worse goal differance that means we will need to gain another point on someone to put them below us. Games against teams at the bottom when your at home that if you want to stay up in this divsion then you have to beat them!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll be damned annoyed if we don't sell out for this one. :angry:

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
BensGrandad said:
We need as many teams as possible in the mix to help us pull out of the dire mess we are in. I seem to remember saying that a couple of weeks ago about Plymouth but yet again the experts on here slagged me off.

My heart tells me that we are staying up my head tells me that we are on the way to back to back relegations as we are in free fall over LDC lack of money etc.

You said at the time it would of been better if Leicester had of beaten Plymouth, had that of happend we now would be 6 points adrift of safety. ???

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
jimmyseagull said:
You said at the time it would of been better if Leicester had of beaten Plymouth, had that of happend we now would be 6 points adrift of safety. ???

We would have been 6 points behind both with both teams to play and there would have been more chance that one of the two would not mirror our results. Beat both and we would have been 1 win and a draw, because of our appalling goal difference, behind each.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here