Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's not that he sold it that makes the most stupid man in the World, it's that he TOLD THE WORLD that he was going to 'SELL' and every buyer lowered the price they needed to offer
A complete Clown & you guys still don't get it!?

So how is that different to Cameron and Osborn telling the world Royal Mail shares would only cost 330p instead of the recommended 450p ? On flotation day the shares rose to 455p and within a few weeks were trading at just under £6.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Brown sold 395 tonnes of the 715 tonnes gold bullion stockpile between 1999 and 2002. People make out as if he sold ALL the gold and left nothing in the coffers.

Well that's lucky then, he only spanked off half as much as I thought. Anyone would have thought he cost the country a load of money, phew....... I never thought the guy was very clever and selling the amount he did convinces me 395 times more that he was a FOOL!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Well that's lucky then, he only spanked off half as much as I thought. Anyone would have thought he cost the country a load of money, phew....... I never thought the guy was very clever and selling the amount he did convinces me 395 times more that he was a FOOL!

Well he had to find the money from somewhere to fund our military actions in Kosovo , Sierra Leone and Afghanistan at that period in time.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So how is that different to Cameron and Osborn telling the world Royal Mail shares would only cost 330p instead of the recommended 450p ? On flotation day the shares rose to 455p and within a few weeks were trading at just under £6.

Quite

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Surprisingly good news for the Blues,...

Lib Dems will lose 40 seats (from 56?) virtually all to the Tories at 6%, compared to 20 where it's 10% and 15 just 10 when at 15%

Didn't your superior grammar school inform you that statistics like that would result in a majority Labour government?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Daily Mail have been consistently attacking Milliband and his family since he was elected, nothing new here and nothing illegal unlike Fink and his everyone avoids tax speech

Tax avoidance is not illegal, Ed has been caught red-handed here.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Tax avoidance is not illegal.

It depends what you do to avoid paying tax. If you break the law then it is illegal.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
quote-the-difference-between-tax-avoidance-and-tax-evasion-is-the-thickness-of-a-prison-wall-denis-healey-81862.jpg

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I saw a survey somewhere that said the Tories are wrong if they think that the Greens will take a lot of votes from Labour. According to this survey nearly all the Green increase is down to former Lib Dems switching to them. They gained very few ex-Labour voters.

Understandably really seeing as both the Lib Dems and the Greens are parties you support when your view of the world and its problems hasn't changed since you were in the Lower Sixth. They've tried one lot, who are now tainted with failure, so they've had to switch to another load of soft-headed dullards.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I saw a survey somewhere that said the Tories are wrong if they think that the Greens will take a lot of votes from Labour. According to this survey nearly all the Green increase is down to former Lib Dems switching to them. They gained very few ex-Labour voters.

Understandably really seeing as both the Lib Dems and the Greens are parties you support when your view of the world and its problems hasn't changed since you were in the Lower Sixth. They've tried one lot, who are now tainted with failure, so they've had to switch to another load of soft-headed dullards.

Spoken like a true soft-headed dullard! :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here