Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay Pride?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I get tired of being leched over too.

Oh, and leonidas - about the northern guy and your son - that sort of thing gets said to every girl by guys letching over us - maybe he can learn a lesson of how it's not nice for women either?

Once you have learned that 'lesson', about 300 times, and ever since you were old enough to go out without a parent (which means getting approached by paedo scum), then what are you supposed to do .... like it, sympathise with it, go have a good old cheer and wave flags for them??

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
And we're free to laugh at your ignorance (and not just on this issue). Hurrah!

Me thinks you may be confusing your words Wozza, It's called oppinions not ignorance! Oppinions are something that everybody has ( A bit like bottoms really but some of yours contain more shit than other's )

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Ah yes, and I laugh at your spelling too.

Ah yes, out comes that old chestnut when you lose an arguement.Nice try

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Ah yes, and I laugh at your spelling too.

Oh whoopy f***ing doo! Bulldog in cant spell proper shocker! Hold the front page.

On the subject of ignorance is it PC to laugh at people who may have suffered from learning dificulties or is it only wrong to laugh at muslims and sausage jockies?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I am aware of that Mr Deep, but it doesn't answer my question. Why do gay people need to march through city centers, any city centers, to celebrate being what they are?
I just don't get it.
Twenty-odd years ago, when the first 'Gay Pride' hit Brighton, it was seen in the context of being a more political march, endeavouring to ascertain equal rights on civil issues, fair pay, the highlighting of intolerance towards homosexuality, issues about homophobia and so on.

The interesting point you make (even if you don't necessarily realise you're saying it) is that - by and large - that political battle has since been 'won'. A city like Brighton merely sees this as an excuse for a party, masquerading as a gay parade. It has taken over from what became a very moribund carnival organised by the Brighton Lions. And face it, Pride is far more 'Brighton' than a Lions Carnival, n'est-ce pas?

Of course homophobic attacks still happen and homophobic attitudes still remain (there were organised Christian groups, who had to be shepherded away by the police, shouting abuse at the parade yesterday), but they are now being more and more marginalised by society - or at least most of society in Brighton.

Why do people need to celebrate 'gayness'? Don't know. But they do know how to throw a good party - and that's good enough for me. :thumbsup:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bulldog you confirm your ignorance with every word you post.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You're just not worth the bother of being put on ignore and it amuses me.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It was a cheap shot. Apologies. Your bigotry brings out the worst in me.

Likewise,your liberal views does the same for me too :wave:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
And the rumours about Nick Griffin simply will not go away will they?

I heard he had to have an emergency operation recently! Rumour has it that when he woke up the doctor told him he had good and bad news for him. Nick said " whats the bad news?" the doc said " we had to give you 2 pints of blood, one from a ****** and one from a paki " " f***ing hell " said nick " whats the good news?" doc replied " your dick's 3 inches longer and your top of the housing list!"

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I heard he had to have an emergency operation recently! Rumour has it that when he woke up the doctor told him he had good and bad news for him. Nick said " whats the bad news?" the doc said " we had to give you 2 pints of blood, one from a ****** and one from a paki " " f***ing hell " said nick " whats the good news?" doc replied " your dick's 3 inches longer and your top of the housing list!"

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here