Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay Footballer

E

enigma

They identity of the allegedly gay footballer and the DJ is now common knowledge. I would post up the names but I think that could land me in trouble?

Last edited by a moderator:

E

enigma

1) The photoshopped picture in the News of the World was of the allegedly gay footballer and DJ. There is a genuine photo of these two on the net that is almost exactly similar, bar the alterations made in the photoshop edit. The DJ isnt that well known.

2) The name was mentioned the other day in a story from the Sun where numerous mentions were made about a story with rings and buzzing in

Last edited by a moderator:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Is it Peter Withe and Timmy Mallett?

*jus' guessin'*

E

enigma

I found out through someone sending me a link to a site, www.rwdmag.com.

There is a forum on there, and one in particular called Whatever, which is where people chat about anything apparently.

On the second page of this particular forum, there is a thread covering the whole topic...

I would advise anyone who is tolerant to brace themselves for some of the homophobic views on there....

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Is this anything to do with it?

masterstepz1lq.gif

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
I don't get it though? How does one alleged picture of Ashley Cole with his arm around some unknown geezer who allegedly happens to be gay prove that Cole himself is allegedly gay??

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Referee87 said:
so when will it eventually come out ? :lolol:

lol sorry.....:lolol:

:lolol: :lolol:

I edited my post just above so I don't get into trouble for giving names, so I've just left the link instead

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here