Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Madine

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
I mentioned him the other day but was shot down because he plays in a lower league, I wondered why premier league teams were supposedly after lower league players Buckley, Bridcutt and CMS.

Yeah stupid innit , best player I have seen this season is bolasie and where did he come from !!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sebastien Ribas possibly? 6FT 2IN Uraguyan striker scored 23 from 39 for Dijon now with Genoa and on loan to AC Monaco until 1st Jan

We wanted him in the Summer (he was the much-vaunted 'gem' that Gus was talking about) but he's been injured for most, if not all, of this season to date.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Uruguayan is what I heard but it is not the most detailed of rumours is it? I do believe it though as the source is very good, even if he hasn't been told the name of the fella!

I think this might carry some weight, a loop of names being banded about, yet we all know very few know what is actually going on as the club keep things hush hush.

I hope you are on the money as we need something else up top.

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
We wanted him in the Summer (he was the much-vaunted 'gem' that Gus was talking about) but he's been injured for most, if not all, of this season to date.

Nailed on then should keep v man company

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Transfer Rumours (npowertransfers) on Twitter

The only mention. Is this twitterer accurate?

Now I don't do Twitter, but I have a rough idea of how it works, and I cannot believe that an account like that has nearly 2000 followers. It's so clearly a 15 year old kid making stuff up and relaying information that is already known (i.e. Harley to MK Dons posted 30 minutes ago) - so why the f*** do people follow it? Are people really that desperate for transfer rumours that they're quite willing to believe any bollocks that's trotted out? Beggars belief. It really does. f***ing idiots.

(None of this aimed at you, BoF!)

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I heard a Uruguayan, no name (sorry) for £2m, deal already done and Gus met with him the week before Xmas. Source is someone on the football side at the club and no I am not going to say who, source doesn't know the name of the player either!!!
What a crap rumour then!

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Still think McGoldrick a good shout

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I think this might carry some weight, a loop of names being banded about, yet we all know very few know what is actually going on as the club keep things hush hush.

I hope you are on the money as we need something else up top.

I hope so too. I'm not going to give it the this is 100% or anything like that because I really don't know. The only thing I do know is the person who it comes from is in a position to know something, which is why I have no intention of dropping them in it, as I appreciate the tit bit even if it isn't much...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Now I don't do Twitter, but I have a rough idea of how it works, and I cannot believe that an account like that has nearly 2000 followers. It's so clearly a 15 year old kid making stuff up and relaying information that is already known (i.e. Harley to MK Dons posted 30 minutes ago) - so why the f*** do people follow it? Are people really that desperate for transfer rumours that they're quite willing to believe any bollocks that's trotted out? Beggars belief. It really does. f***ing idiots.

(None of this aimed at you, BoF!)

Quite. This sort of account will latch on to a pretty much done deal and tweet about it, thus 'proving' their credibility as a rumour site. It seems to be based in Dubai, as well, if that makes the slightest of differences.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here