Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Madine

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
So if it "proves not to be right", how is it not "made up bollocks"?

Because I have been told it by someone I trust at least, now Mummies calling you for dinner so off you trot. I put it out there because I have heard it and I thought people who support the albion might be interested, not to get the 3rd degree from you so if you think it is bollocks that is fine, bye...

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Because I have been told it by someone I trust at least, now Mummies calling you for dinner so off you trot. I put it out there because I have heard it and I thought people who support the albion might be interested, not to get the 3rd degree from you so if you think it is bollocks that is fine, bye...

Don't be a prick. You've told us bugger all.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Madine has got time on his side, and could develop into a very good player. I don't think Wednesday ( :lolol: ) will be giving him away, I seem to remember he cost them a good few bob. He reminds me of Tyson Fury.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Don't be a prick. You've told us bugger all.

If I am a prick, I'm happy to meet you at the next home game to discuss your opinion and then we'll see how brave you are. But no one wants to see us argue on here so PM if you have the balls, other than that stop boring everyone else with your petty little digs...

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Heard Gaizka Torquero's name twice from people I trust to tell the truth.

Would have thought Ribas who we'd all but signed last year before Monaco and their tax free pay popped up was best shout though.

Madine is young, big and decent, but a nut case unfortunatly

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
If I am a prick, I'm happy to meet you at the next home game to discuss your opinion and then we'll see how brave you are. But no one wants to see us argue on here so PM if you have the balls, other than that stop boring everyone else with your petty little digs...

My petty digs? It wasn't me that started the "Mummy's calling you" crap, was it?

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Heard Gaizka Torquero's name twice from people I trust to tell the truth.

Would have thought Ribas who we'd all but signed last year before Monaco and their tax free pay popped up was best shout though.

Madine is young, big and decent, but a nut case unfortunatly

Toquero's scoring record doesn't look much to write home about, but he might be a good foil for CMS or Hoskins.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Madine and sorry i would rather have someone with championship expeirence and not some forward we have never heard of like Ribas? Toquero and zigic is crap

Well I for one have heard of Ribas, so :shrug:

As for Toquero and Zigic being 'crap', would you care to expand on what makes them crap and who you think we should be aiming at rather than just slagging off every vague possibility mentioned?

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Well I for one have heard of Ribas, so :shrug:

As for Toquero and Zigic being 'crap', would you care to expand on what makes them crap and who you think we should be aiming at rather than just slagging off every vague possibility mentioned?
why cant we just wait and see and stop making up shitty rumours

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
why cant we just wait and see and stop making up shitty rumours

So in other words you've got nothing constructive to add to the discussion then?

If the content of a thread doesn't interest/appeal to you, why bother posting in it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here