Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont think anybody including Gary himself would fail to realise that he is on the arse end of his career as a pro footballer but all the time he is able to offer something to the team then I am happy to keep him, when he cant I am sure Poyet will tell him.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Its a shame that not everyone that posts on here knows what he is TRULY all about.

The main thing he cares about IS himself and his pay packet - I think one of the lines he used once was "thats handy another 2 year contracts and rubs his hands together"

People are eventually seen for what they are all about at the club

What a load of shite.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Its a shame that not everyone that posts on here knows what he is TRULY all about.

The main thing he cares about IS himself and his pay packet - I think one of the lines he used once was "thats handy another 2 year contracts and rubs his hands together"

Same with almost all footballers though - they come first, surely?

The 399 committed performances would suggest he does care about doing well for the team though....

I think that we are all agreed that Hart is a very committed player & if that deserves legendry status then fair enough. His performances at the end of last season were excellent however a player that has amounted to 400 appearances in the lower leagues is hardly testamount to be a great player is it?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
however a player that has amounted to 400 appearances in the lower leagues is hardly testamount to be a great player is it?

There are many young boys at school who would rightly see this as great achievement. When asked what they want to do they say be a footballer and this is how the vast majority will achieve that ambition.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I am amazed he has been with us this long. He has managed to re-invent himself multiple times. He has been striker, winger, full-back. A good servant of the Albion. I can't quite think of him as a legend though.

I think that we are all agreed that Hart is a very committed player & if that deserves legendry status then fair enough. His performances at the end of last season were excellent however a player that has amounted to 400 appearances in the lower leagues is hardly testamount to be a great player is it?

I don't think anyone has claimed that Hart is a great footballer, but that's not what his status is based on. It's based on his commitment to the club for over ten years. It doesn't matter at which level he's done it, we've had far more talented players in higher divisions that have been instantly forgotten.

And Hoops Seagulls? Shut up you absolute DICK.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't think anyone has claimed that Hart is a great footballer, but that's not what his status is based on. It's based on his commitment to the club for over ten years. It doesn't matter at which level he's done it, we've had far more talented players in higher divisions that have been instantly forgotten.

And Hoops Seagulls? Shut up you absolute DICK.
Word.

f*** off Hoops you COCKER.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here