Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Harty is a top man, and I hope that when we're four nil up tonight Poyet will bring him on to a standing ovation, he will bang in a quick hat trick and then go off to a standing ovation.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Yes he was playing better in the end of season run in

It was the usual past it Gary Hart

HE WAS PLAYING FOR HIS CONTRACT

He WAS a good servant to the club but has been past it for years

At least Mayo thought enough of the club to leave - all Gary gives a toss about is himself

what an absolute cock you are hoops!!!

i had the good fortune to meet OGH recently, and i have to say that he came across as a thoroughly decent bloke, i took my son with me and OGH spent a good half hour or so chatting to us both and signed loads of bits for our collection, none of which seemed too much trouble. I think you will find that Gary Hart cares about his family first and foremost. It would be fair to say that he might not be a quick as in years gone by but IMHO his positional play and reading of the game more than makes up for that! The man is an albion legend.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And I would add in the short spell he had at St Mary's he still looked like he had something to offer. Legend.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone know how many appearances Kuipers is up to now?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Hi

I would just like to add the only user names used in this family are mine and deano seagulls

Don't know who the others are i'm afraid - don't blame me for everything

There is no need as i don't tell lies

In which case I would check who is hacking into your ip address, as Hoops Seagull has exactly the same one as you, perhaps it is just coincidence.....

Not quite as good as dwayne's dead black sister, but good enough for NSC Gold :lolol:

*EDIT* and OGH :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
For giving facts

:lolol::laugh:

You do know that for this to be a FACT you need it confirmed by an impartial third party of some standing in a professional body preferably linked to the subject matter under discusion ... otherwise it's bollocks.

.... and there's your truth, my truth and THE TRUTH

.... tight lines

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Is this another case of knowing the TRUTH, but being unable to reveal your source?

You do know who you'll attract to this thread with comments like that don't you (apart from any of her multiple user names)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here