Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Possibly the dimmest comment Ive read on here. The bloke is a legend and his legacy will live on for many many years. John Crumplin was voted our greatest ever cult hero and he only played for half the time and was useless for most of it.

SF's comment was harsh on OGH but that's even harsher on the Football Genius. Crumps was a pretty reasonable player - remember he spent most of his Albion career at a higher level than we play in now.

He was also voted right back in the Argus's best ever Albion team a few years back so it seems fans would agree that he was pretty decent.

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008
Yep - so mediocre that he was hugely influential in the run in last year that meant we are not a 4th tier club this season!!!!

Some people :wozza:

Yes he was playing better in the end of season run in

It was the usual past it Gary Hart

HE WAS PLAYING FOR HIS CONTRACT

He WAS a good servant to the club but has been past it for years

At least Mayo thought enough of the club to leave - all Gary gives a toss about is himself

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009

At least Mayo thought enough of the club to leave - all Gary gives a toss about is himself

:wanker:? YES. YOU ARE.

Maybe, he didn't play under Adams but under Slade (Who happened to be at the end of the season) and he loves the club so much he busted every ounce he had to keep us up. I maintain my retort to your comments with :tosser: :wanker:

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park

you sir, are a twat for that.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
There'll soon be 400 reasons why a couple of contributors on this thread aren't fit to lace Gary Hart's boots, let alone criticise how he's played in them.

Show me a more committed, hardworking and honest player of the Albion in the last 10 years.

On his longevity alone and taking nothing else into consideration, Gary Hart should be rightly recognised as an Albion legend.

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
Of course Hart will be remembered. I still remember Kit Napier, Eddie Spearitt and so many others. Dont think they played so many games or had such an influence!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

What a twattish comment-still, not unexpected knowing the company you keep.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Show me a more committed, hardworking and honest player of the Albion in the last 10 years.

On his longevity alone and taking nothing else into consideration, Gary Hart should be rightly recognised as an Albion legend.

:clap::clap::clap:

Gary Hart, Albion Legend

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Great servant to the club, but it does show how poor we have been over the years, when a mediocre player has made that many appearances.

Will he be remembered in 5, 10 or 20 years time..................?

Oh, I just can't be bothered

Last edited:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
There really are some utter twats on here. Some of the posts on this thread are ridiculous. Luckily it seems they are in the minority.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton

Twat :censored:

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008
Oh, I just can't be bothered

Its a shame that not everyone that posts on here knows what he is TRULY all about.

The main thing he cares about IS himself and his pay packet - I think one of the lines he used once was "thats handy another 2 year contracts and rubs his hands together"

People are eventually seen for what they are all about at the club

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Its a shame that not everyone that posts on here knows what he is TRULY all about.

The main thing he cares about IS himself and his pay packet - I think one of the lines he used once was "thats handy another 2 year contracts and rubs his hands together"

People are eventually seen for what they are all about at the club

Yeah, good wind up. :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here