Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Dicker, is in my opinion, not terribly good.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Yes.

He's been put back in too fast too soon IMO but the second half he was quality. Remember he broke his leg in quite a nasty way.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
He is not shit, he just lacks pace. Same as Navarro, and Painter.

League 1 is their level, only because of their pace. Our style needs quick slick movement and passing which those three can't keep up with - if all 3 were one yard quicker then they would be up to it

chipofry

Sep 28, 2011
I don't care what or how he broke his leg, clearly he's not match fit and shouldn't be playing 90 mins, doesn't tackle, head or get stuck in like any midfielder should but still Gus's bum chum gets into the team week on week. He gets the ball and passes it 4 yards everytime if he's lucky to get anywhere with it. Strange how we performed better on the months he wasn't playing.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Good League One players. Sadly, no pace, for Championship football.
Thank you for your efforts & the 2011 title, but good luck at your new League One clubs.

Absolutely.

Shame as I'm sure they are both dedicated professionals but just aren't good enough for Championship.

That being said I think there is a bit more wrong with the pair of them than just pace.

Painters passing is shocking. Dicker just adds nothing to our side IMO.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Dicker & Painter were both well off the pace. Dicker looks like he's lacking a fair bit of confidence as well

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I like Dicker but he had a shocker tonight, other than the unbelievably flair midair backheel 1-2, all he did was lose it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here