Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Barlow/X factor tonite

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
My favourite bit were the two boybands not getting through after all their sob stories how they have bonded, made best of friends and worked so hard.

Then as soon as two people from each of the rejected boybands got through in this super group thing they instantly forgot those they were talking about in the sob story, went mental and jumped in the pool.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What is the US betting advice then ? Out of the fancied ones I prefer Amelia Lily than Janet Devlin, can't see any of the boys going far, maybe that group who got put together will be a runner, read one of the Essex girls is pregnant so maybe garner the sympathy vote ?

My money is on Frankie Cocozza at 12/1, placed Friday last week. He has the looks and a modicum of ability but more to the point is mentored by one of the greatest songwriters and boy band success stories ever who is incredibly popular in his own right, Gary Barlow. So , it will also go down to people voting for Barlow's acts to win. The pretty boy with the silly hat and Frankie will both be in the final 5. Lily and Bryan are the true stars with Devlin being a one trick pony imo. Nu Vibe are the best of the Bands and Kerr the only one of Walsh's that has a prayer.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Who actually takes the final decisions though - surely Simon Cowell or someone else in the X-Factor machine? Why else would that psychotic, bunny-boiler Kitty and the gay, Primark-dressing older bloke with glasses have got through if it wasn't to bump up the viewing figures in the way that a load of half decent, but bland singers won't? I just hope the Worthing scaffolder is going to make the most of the last day of good weather as he fixes another pole into place.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Oct 25, 2003
Who actually takes the final decisions though - surely Simon Cowell or someone else in the X-Factor machine? Why else would that psychotic, bunny-boiler Kitty and the gay, Primark-dressing older bloke with glasses have got through if it wasn't to bump up the viewing figures in the way that a load of half decent, but bland singers won't? I just hope the Worthing scaffolder is going to make the most of the last day of good weather as he fixes another pole into place.

i'd imagine the production company would have some sort of say........at least i can't for a minute believe that the judges have total power over who goes through

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's about time Britain's greatest musician of all time started getting the respect he .

Are you using the term " all time greatest" in the same context as you use it with Lewis Hamilton? What that actually means is pretty good not even great, I mean Hamilton is not even as good as his team mate and Barlow is not even close to being the all time greatest British musician.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't think I've ever described Lewis as the best of all time. Lewis is a great personality and talent who is cruelly treated by inferior rivals. However, Gary Barlow is in my opinion the finest example of a human being you will ever see in every single department. Seriously, how could you make the man any greater than he already is? As much as I like Lewis, he's not in the same universe.

Right so we have gone from all time greatest musician to finest man on the planet? Ok.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Talking of greatest musicians of all time I would think that SIR Paul McCartney would come out considerably higher than Gary Barlow in ratings as a musician, songwriter and singer.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I want the IRISH bird to win, we need more IRISH girls on TV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here