Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gannon says 'Yes'

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
sounds good to me think he wants to come just depends on us might find this interestinghttp://www.stockportexpress.co.uk/sport/football/stockport_county/s/1098756_gannon_off_to_brighton:falmer:

Actually the article is headed Gannon off to Brighton? The question mark being all important there. I hope he comes. But after all the crap posted this week claiming that various managers were "officially" coming I won't believe it until it comes from the club or Argus.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Why are we trying to get a short,fat,balding American detective wiith an odd moustache to manage us anyway?

Gannon .....not Cannon ......and blimey you must be as old as me if you remember him?

listening to the man he is articulate,intelligent,and knows what he is talking about I hope it is going to be the best appointment for the club .....and him...............and of coarse us.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Throwing false rumours around WILLY NILLY and claiming to have inside track...

Someone should be ashamed of themselves...

I believe he has paid the price.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has El Pres actually ever given us accurate inside info on anything to do with the footballing side of the Albion?

More fool those that believed it.

I remember the Murray to Cardiff wind up which was quite good but this one was a bit shit

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ha ha ha - idiots - done deal eh?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here